• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Well most of us are kind anyway, XD, Heartz have I told you about the biggest changes at all yet?

Yes, now you have access to the full roster, also when you lose the winner has the option of changing his character, then the loser, then the loser gets stage choice, though i probably won't enforce that last one.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well most of us are kind anyway, XD, Heartz have I told you about the biggest changes at all yet?

Yes, now you have access to the full roster, also when you lose the winner has the option of changing his character, then the loser, then the loser gets stage choice, though i probably won't enforce that last one.
can you rephrase that? I'm sorry. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Well since I'm not playing, I should be thinking of some ideas for my new sig...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
standard counterpick rules, you been in tourneys before Heartz so hopefully those 2 words can tell ya. Btw bunny how do you change your text's color

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
standard counterpick rules, you been in tourneys before Heartz so hopefully those 2 words can tell ya. Btw bunny how do you change your text's color
oh duh. lol. btw, they refused our request AND closed the thread. He was rude and unprofessional. Obviously was the wrong mod for the job. He didnt even give a valid reason why we couldn't

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
all right, tomorrow I'll petition the 2 best mods on this form by far, Youko and SamuraiPanda, I'll get them to mvoe it somewhere
I really appreciate your dedication. We gave our best thoughts and he rejected it like I was asking him to give me his most treasured artifact. He certainly has no Mod-esque. That was a lame reply he made. It didn't even make sense to what we were asking 0_0

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Yay how an ****** like that made mod beats me, It's obvious you have to go to mods that know what they are doing, besides I listen to show me your News alot and love it alot, I can tell they can help

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yay how an ****** like that made mod beats me, It's obvious you have to go to mods that know what they are doing, besides I listen to show me your News alot and love it alot, I can tell they can help
I need to check that out, btw. Gee, how do they become Mod anyway? Bribe them with Wii Points? XD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
hey heartz do you have time to play in about 10 minutes?
Sorry, friend. Its close to midnight now. Gosh I feel so bad for not making battles. If you are upset, I will understand. I really get caught up with things around here.

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
no worries it's quarter to midnight here too so i understand the time constraints, we all have em
maybe next time =]

i guess if anyone else wants to play im free right now

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
For this site moderators are likely chosen on a few things

Contribution to the community, Overall Smash prowess, Experience just to name a few, It makes me sick that this was moved, but I promise everyone here I will get this thread moved somehow

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
FNT Updated (11:54 PM EST)

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok
15.PentaSalia
16.Sans Glutin
17.Ice Climbers P & N
18.Burrbomb
19.Unknown17
20.Arturito Burrito
21.Toast2152

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, the loser, of course, must choose the stage. Use whatever method you can to contact your opponent about your choice.

Date - The date will be posted soon. We are in the process of planning. The FNT will last a weekly time span, so that everyone can get their matches in.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Semi and Final will be Best 3/5. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
For this site moderators are likely chosen on a few things

Contribution to the community, Overall Smash prowess, Experience just to name a few, It makes me sick that this was moved, but I promise everyone here I will get this thread moved somehow
Much appreciated. I must retire for the night. I will see you all soon...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Heartz you still there, I just contacted Panda and I'm hoping for a response soon, here is what i sent him (WALL OF TEXT WARNING)

Hi there SamuraiPanda, I'm sorry to take your time but I wish to make a request to you and all your godly moderator power. I represent a thread from the Meet and Greet that was recently moved into the online tournament thread, the thread being Heartz intro thread, which had ridiculous numbers in both views as well as replies as a place where people could go to set up matches with friends as well as just talk about w/e is on their mind. Recently we decided it would be a fun idea to have a side tourny for the people who visited our thread often, which was probably why it was moved. Me as well as the people in the thread don't want it to die like this, and we would appreciate if you would move it into another part of the forum, it doesn't matter where. It was my fault this tourney business even began so I'm willing to take any blame for any rule transgressions, and we are willing to create a different thread for it or to just stop the tourney all together, as long as we can get it moved. We have seen alot of crap recently from both low smashboarders and high smashboarders alike so thats why I'm petioning you, someone who obviously knows forum edicate as well as someone who constantly makes great contributions to the community as a whole discovering new AT's as well as making things more enjoyable. I thank you for reading this wall of text and hope you consider moving the thread somewhere else so the people of it, as well as other members still have a place on this board to call home. Feel free to pm back whenever man, and again sorry to bother you like this.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz you still there, I just contacted Panda and I'm hoping for a response soon, here is what i sent him (WALL OF TEXT WARNING)

Hi there SamuraiPanda, I'm sorry to take your time but I wish to make a request to you and all your godly moderator power. I represent a thread from the Meet and Greet that was recently moved into the online tournament thread, the thread being Heartz intro thread, which had ridiculous numbers in both views as well as replies as a place where people could go to set up matches with friends as well as just talk about w/e is on their mind. Recently we decided it would be a fun idea to have a side tourny for the people who visited our thread often, which was probably why it was moved. Me as well as the people in the thread don't want it to die like this, and we would appreciate if you would move it into another part of the forum, it doesn't matter where. It was my fault this tourney business even began so I'm willing to take any blame for any rule transgressions, and we are willing to create a different thread for it or to just stop the tourney all together, as long as we can get it moved. We have seen alot of crap recently from both low smashboarders and high smashboarders alike so thats why I'm petioning you, someone who obviously knows forum edicate as well as someone who constantly makes great contributions to the community as a whole discovering new AT's as well as making things more enjoyable. I thank you for reading this wall of text and hope you consider moving the thread somewhere else so the people of it, as well as other members still have a place on this board to call home. Feel free to pm back whenever man, and again sorry to bother you like this.
Works for me, Dev. This is awesome. Thank you so much. I would put an exclamation point to express how grateful I am, but that goes against my reputation on SWF. XD. Good night, everyone. Be safe out there. Trolls DO exist... 0_0

Arturito_Burrito

Smash Master

i think you should have made it a bit less formal so it could describe how people feel more but hopefully he'll listen although there was that one guy who challenged him and alot of people wanted him to accept but he ended up just locking the thread and moving on hope he doesnt do that with this :(

edit: ok he didnt lock it :chuckle:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
i think you should have made it a bit less formal so it could describe how people feel more but hopefully he'll listen although there was that one guy who challenged him and alot of people wanted him to accept but he ended up just locking the thread and moving on hope he doesnt do that with this :(

edit: ok he didnt lock it :chuckle:
Thank God for that edit. XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
well he pmed me back, very nice guy, he told me to talk to any supermoderator or AlphaZealot, there is one problem though, who are supermoderators

CHerring

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about that Sonic...I was wondering why my buttons were going in and out...my controller died. GGs they were fun as usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom