• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sorry about that Sonic...I was wondering why my buttons were going in and out...my controller died. GGs they were fun as usual
That sucks Cherrin.:(

I had to stop. I gotta get up early tomorrow. GGs. I got alot of grabbing practice in.:) Thanks for that. You tried it some too. When we both roll dodge,Usually it's a good idea to grab me if you can. And watch out for Sonic's bair,it's deadly at high %:chuckle:

hopefully we can fight again soon.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Bad because for some reason Cherring said he would play me and then he got into a brawl with someone else and he's been in it for like 30 minutes.

Sudsy86_

Smash Ace
I'm guessing I'm a hundred some odd pages too late, but is this tourney still going? Also, is the name listing on the first page a TD listing or participant listing?

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Well, I'd like to but I'm usually online at school since I do Basic Brawls at home...around 3,000 online matches...and like 7 offline.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I'm guessing I'm a hundred some odd pages too late, but is this tourney still going? Also, is the name listing on the first page a TD listing or participant listing?

Yes the tournament is still on, she only started it a few days ago, the date isn't received yet... (I don't think).

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
...I'm back from school...My summer vacation has started!...I'm up for lots of good brawls!
Who wants to fight?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Nirvana, I'm registering you anyway. But, I will have to leave in about 20 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom