• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
I would but now I'm training at the moment, maybe in a little bit though trying to practice this new move.

Chaco

Never Logs In
whoa, since we are having a singles tourney why not a doubles? I will organize it along with Dev, and heartz, if you do so wish.

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
A doubles tourney would be cool too, I'd need to find a partner though :p

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, that would make sense. What's the format of this tourney btw, one day, several days, span of a week?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, we won't be able to meet anymore because of this. *Cry*

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yeah, that would make sense. What's the format of this tourney btw, one day, several days, span of a week?
A limited time span is best. Not everyone can be available at once, of course ( I am talking about my inavailability) XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Lets survive this first tourney then we can have a doubles, right partner.

Like hell I'm letting this thread die, I will get it moved or my name isn't, well lets not mention that

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz,could I have a re-match with you? If you're not busy.

My Sonic is much more capable now than during our first encounter,
I am sure he is, SS. But I am terribly busy right now. I am free all day Saturday and Sunday. You better catch me. I was free all day yesterday and today.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Pair ups will be random, of course. Two Zeldas is just way too powerful, even for me.
True. We should brawl sometime though. lol. I owe a lot of people some good brawls:
Chaco, Sans Glutin, Zero, Heartz, and I forget the rest. lol.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
wait you were free today, then how come I never got my match
You came on later, Dev. I was wondering where you were. All the tourney planning was done when you went somewhere. That's when I was brawling everyone. You show at the most awkward times, Dev... XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Ya it's called School, I'm 2 hours behind you Heartz so while it was like 8 for you when I got on, it was 6 to me (well I would of been on sooner but I'm currently living between my mom and dad, recently divorced, nuff said)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
FNT Updated (11:20 PM EST)

The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament Listings:

Director: DevilWillCry
Sponsor: Heartz

1.DevilWillCry
2.Heartz
3._Zero_
4.Super Sonic8677
5.DarkLeviathan89
6.Beat/TehChocobo
7.Kawaii Bunny
8.CHerring
9.ChaoticChaos
10.Yukiwarashi
11.XFadingNirvanaX
12.SeventhSword
13.Chaco
14.Havok
15.PentaSalia
16.Sans Glutin
17.Ice Climbers P & N
18.Burrbomb
19.Unknown17

Items - Items are allowed, but both contestants must agree on it.

Final Smash only - Both contestants must agree.

Time - 8 minutes

Stock - 4 stock should be enough.

Stages - Counterpick or neutral. If neutral, contestant must agree on Final Destination, Smashville, or Battlefield. If counterpick, both players must choose random stage.

Date - The date will be posted soon. We are in the process of planning. The FNT will last a weekly time span, so that everyone can get their matches in.

Winning requirements - In order to proceed to the next round, a contestant must win a Best 2/3 match. Semi and Final will be Best 3/5. Disconnections will not count. Please do be honorable and truthfully report any losses or wins. Match recording is allowed. You are welcome to post the video here if your opponent agrees on it. If you lose a match, please spare us any negativity. This is a "friendly" tournament. No prizes.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sorry to here that,D. My Family is going through some tough times too. (It's pretty bad,I don't want to discuss it here) But I can understand what you're going through.

*sigh* I'm depressed and bored now:(

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
...I'm logging off everyone...Tomorrow's my last day at school then it's summer...I hope I can brawl with everybody tomorrow... ~XFNX

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ya it's called School, I'm 2 hours behind you Heartz so while it was like 8 for you when I got on, it was 6 to me (well I would of been on sooner but I'm currently living between my mom and dad, recently divorced, nuff said)
I am sorry to hear that. Enough said, indeed. Anyway I hope the mods can make that change.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom