• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry I had to leave so quick. But i gotta go, maybe we can play more tomorrow. Good games, your Zelda is a beast. I need some more MK practice def and IC tech practice.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Sorry I had to leave so quick. But i gotta go, maybe we can play more tomorrow. Good games, your Zelda is a beast. I need some more MK practice def and IC tech practice.
...Yes I'm getting much better with Zelda, but my Sheik is struggling very much...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, I could tell. My Popo aerial game dominated her. BTW, I'm better with just Popo than with the blonde. lmao. Weird, huh?

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I love my ducks....anyways I'd like to fight your Sheik soon, since I can finally beat your Zelda. I still need a lot more practice with my Ice Climbers instead of using random characters... :(

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Yeah, I could tell. My Popo aerial game dominated her. BTW, I'm better with just Popo than with the blonde. lmao. Weird, huh?
I don't insult my Ice Climbers, I like both of them. It's hard trying to copy every single move you do. *Thinks of Nana* Poor girl...

CHerring

Smash Apprentice
Sorry about earlier Sans...I had a turn of events that hit at the wrong time. I had already told someone I was going to play them and they had just gotten on. I'm on my wife's pc and it went into screensaver lock and I couldn't send you a post cause I didn't know her password. Again I'm very sorry about that.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
That is weird, but you shouldn't of told me that lol. I know to watch out for your Popo when he's just alone now.

I love my ducks....anyways I'd like to fight your Sheik soon, since I can finally beat your Zelda. I still need a lot more practice with my Ice Climbers instead of using random characters... :(
No way. lol. I need to work on Sheik still. ^_^
And don't be so quick to judge you winning againest my Zelda. ;)
But you are really good will The Ice Climbers, P & N

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Well I did face you before with my first Friend code. You were killing me, then I finally knew how you would attack me. Your Farore's Wind from a long distance right into the character... Din's Fire from a far range too. Nayru's Love when they're like in your spot. ^^ Got to go now, bye bye.

Chaco

Never Logs In
That is weird, but you shouldn't of told me that lol. I know to watch out for your Popo when he's just alone now.
Well, most people now that. In a tournament. I killed Nana on Purpose when i had one stock left and an Ike had two, and the Zelda had one. (Triple threat, btw) I killed the Zelda, then got the Ike off. I had 126% then. Then Ike came back on comboed Zelda, and I smashed her then Fair'd her. THenb Ike had 0%, I ajuggled him up to 76% Uthrow, Utilt, Nair and then he got me with a Bair. He had 149%. I barely lost.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Well I did face you before with my first Friend code. You were killing me, then I finally knew how you would attack me. Your Farore's Wind from a long distance right into the character... Din's Fire from a far range too. Nayru's Love when they're like in your spot. ^^ Got to go now, bye bye.
You never really know what your opponent is going to do. ;) (Well, sometimes lol)

Well, most people now that. In a tournament. I killed Nana on Purpose when i had one stock left and an Ike had two, and the Zelda had one. (Triple threat, btw) I killed the Zelda, then got the Ike off. I had 126% then. Then Ike came back on comboed Zelda, and I smashed her then Fair'd her. THenb Ike had 0%, I ajuggled him up to 76% Uthrow, Utilt, Nair and then he got me with a Bair. He had 149%. I barely lost.
Oh snap!

...anyone else want to brawl? I've got a bunch of time.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Yeah good matches. Thank you as well. Your Zelda gives me more trouble than anyone so far. I'll have to figure out some tips on the matchup :p

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Heh, thanks. I've been practicing more, especially with Diddy Kong. Even though Zelda still give me a very hard time for the most part.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
No way, Smooth. Orchid FTW. and im at work, nirvana. Sorry.
>.>; Since you're local, I reserve all rights to MM you in K.I. or in K.I. Gold.

My Sabrewulf versus your Orchid, five bucks. Best two out of three.

Or I can settle for a ****-talking match over the ZSNES emulator's online compatibility.

Either way, I make a clean getaway with cash in my pocket or bragging rights from trouncing you online. :laugh:

MWAHAHAHAHA. I am Smooth, hear me roar!

meow.

Smooth Criminal

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, good matches. I need more practice fighting Zelda. She's the bane of my existence. I knew the Kirby training was going nowhere, so I switched to my "Zelda Counter"

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
DarkLeviathan, do you mind playing a couple of matches with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom