• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Well, she's a 13 year old! What's there not to be scared of a kid on a huge doll waving a staff!?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yeah she was like a reversal pedophile. (Lack of better term) But yeah I beaten the game, but I would say I have about 35% more to go as far as everything. The game is crammed with sidequests. I tried doing the sidequest when you help the enemy generals fall in love. I never got to finish that because you have to do everything before something major happens.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Did you get all of Guy's, Luke's, Tear's, and Jade's hidden artes? Those took a while to find...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
that was a good sidequest, and ended in an awsome Guy costume, I used that one for him, Berserker for Luke, ummm can't remember what /i used for Tear, I think I used the maid, and Jade got his pac-man belt

I hated getting Guy's the rest were easy to find

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
that was a good sidequest, and ended in an awsome Guy costume, I used that one for him, Berserker for Luke, ummm can't remember what /i used for Tear, I think I used the maid, and Jade got his pac-man belt

I hated getting Guy's the rest were easy to find
I had the Katz outfit for Tear. Or was it just a cat outfit? anyway it looked cute on her. The Beserker looked hot on Luke. Did you ever find Namco Banda Isle?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I never finished the costume side-quests; I didn't feel like doing them. Maybe I'll go and do them since I'm bored later.
Anyway, good night, guys. It was fun talking with you, Heartz and Devil. I'll see you both later.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I never finished the costume side-quests; I didn't feel like doing them. Maybe I'll go and do them since I'm bored later.
Anyway, good night, guys. It was fun talking with you, Heartz and Devil. I'll see you both later.
I better go, as well. It is almost 4 AM here. Good night you two. Very nice chats.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wow, 700 pages. And I could've noticed it last night, but I was too sleepy XD Congrats on #700 Heartz

Also good luck to everyone in the next round.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Anyone have any idea who Piston is? Sorry if it sounds like a lame question, but I'm supposed to play him.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
I've learned a couple of new combos with my Ice Climbers, I'd like to show them off in a bit. (like after school that is).

tmrt

Smash Ace
yeah i did notice and ill just sneak on and post my code and write down all these ppls codes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom