• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
That was actually my first time using him lol. The only thing i've ever done Link related in Brawl was watch Izaw's videos...

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hey guys, I just got in from work, and I'm ready to brawl. :) Also, I saw a few of you and mitsu's matches Guyyoumightknow. You put up a pretty good fight. Nice shuttle loop aim with MK.

tmrt

Smash Ace
me and ice are at school right now we will play in a hour ish and every time we face u 2 we get owned XD

Duo55

Smash Ace
me and ice are at school right now we will play in a hour ish and every time we face u 2 we get owned XD
Thats only gonna make you better, if you played with ppl you could own with ease, you'd never get better. Ok, just post when you two can game.

Cinder

Smash Master
yeah i no im just saying it gets boring getting owned so much
You get used to it...I get my *** handed to me on a regular basis in Guilty Gear...hell, even my dad was beating me 3-0 in sets at one point...but I improved, and now, I can beat my dad...my friend Twiddle's a different story, though >.>...my point is, it may be boring to some (I found it exhilerating tbh), but it always helps you get stronger...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom