• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duo55

Smash Ace
I know, your like the third person I've fought that says that there was hardly any lag on your end, and we always have like 3/4 button lag. And I think it happens only when we host. I'm so sick of this, I'm callin the ***** phone company.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
thanks super sonic! first game was od lag! next 2 no lag! unfourtuately we got disconnectef on the 4th. did you like my air combo in the last fight?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hello, everyone. ☆Round Two☆ began today so be sure to contact your opponents so that you can get your match sets in

_Zero_

Smash Journeyman
Good games DarkL, your a beast with Yoshi man. Good matches that was some good practice.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I beat him but, becareful of his ness, if he hits you with Pk fire, consider yourself combo'd, no worrys on his other chars, also if he sends out pk thunder, hold down the sheild til it's gone, he's a dang good shot with it.

~Infinity~

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4441-8710-6567
I beat him but, becareful of his ness, if he hits you with Pk fire, consider yourself combo'd, no worrys on his other chars, also if he sends out pk thunder, hold down the sheild til it's gone, he's a dang good shot with it.
i need to train with sonic da toon and wolf man someone fight me
edit:thanx for tip almighty sama

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Good game heartz, I had a blast. I told ya I been trainin.
Actually, your fighting style hasn't changed since our last fight. Beating my Zelda doesn't necassarily mean anything. You are not the only one who has beaten me. Yuki admits you are better than him, yet Yuki has defeated my Zelda before. And if you really want a good game, please put the stock up and not time. Of course with Wolf, you can get the kill first. I prefer fighting to the death. Good games, nonetheless.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom