• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hello everyone, good afternoon. I see the pairings are up...Sans_Glutin, good fighter. I do not see him about so anybody want some matches...Ill be hosting so just join...:)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Duo, do you have any tips for me from when we fought? I know that the lag was bad for you, but you and Mitsu seem to like giving people advice here.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Wow, I finally figured out that I suck on online play. My friend, a pro Ike, does local tournaments but none other, he only fights live. This was the first time we fought, he 3 stocked me due to my tenative nature towards CGing. Well, on our second, I 3 stocked him at 32%. Two 0 to deaths and an Ice block lock into footstool edgegaurd.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Wow, I finally figured out that I suck on online play. My friend, a pro Ike, does local tournaments but none other, he only fights live. This was the first time we fought, he 3 stocked me due to my tenative nature towards CGing. Well, on our second, I 3 stocked him at 32%. Two 0 to deaths and an Ice block lock into footstool edgegaurd.
I end up 2 stocking you ^^

Want to play?

Duo55

Smash Ace
Actually, your fighting style hasn't changed since our last fight. Beating my Zelda doesn't necassarily mean anything. You are not the only one who has beaten me. Yuki admits you are better than him, yet Yuki has defeated my Zelda before. And if you really want a good game, please put the stock up and not time. Of course with Wolf, you can get the kill first. I prefer fighting to the death. Good games, nonetheless.
Meh, I watched the whole thing, Mitsu is too nice to say this, but I am not. No offense, but you got owned. Also, I'd like to add another thing, He never said that he was better than you or anyone for that matter. The whole stock/time thing was just a cheap reason to why you lost. Why does time hurt you? Because you camp and smash spam, and when you get behind a point you start leaving your tactic to assault him directly, which you stand no chance of winning, but I don't care about that, its your tactic, it works, stick to it. But there is no reason for excuses. Espesially accusing someone of spamming, when they weren't. Chain grabbing is a tech, and thats basically the only move he used more than twice in a row besides the blaster. That is only, of course, if your comment next to your tag was directed at mitsu. Thats all, you played a GG, but making excuses is the sign of a sore loser, which I believe is out of character for you.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I end up 2 stocking you ^^

Want to play?
No, that was just on my single Popo. Normally its closer. But I prefer in person, like ten fold. But yeah, maybe in a bit P&N. I really just suck online, I'm to tenative towards doing anything but Dthrow chains.

Zap657

Smash Journeyman
Uhm... Anyone want to play a few matches? I want to see how I fare against good players (Probably not well).

...Unless this is some sort of tournament which I had to enter in advance. (Not sure and don't want to read back 500 pages :psycho:)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
IC, great games. Your Ice climbers are little chaingrabbing beasts lol.

Cinder, I don't think any round 2 matches happened yet.

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
No, that was just on my single Popo. Normally its closer. But I prefer in person, like ten fold. But yeah, maybe in a bit P&N. I really just suck online, I'm to tenative towards doing anything but Dthrow chains.
I have an idea, let's have a Single Ice Climber battle. :D

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
IC, great games. Your Ice climbers are little chaingrabbing beasts lol.

Cinder, I don't think any round 2 matches happened yet.
I try, usually end up failing. I chain grab well against Ike, Marth, Sheik, Fox, Falco, Wolf, bigger characters. The tiny ones I have trouble with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom