• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

tmrt

Smash Ace
well im on my way home now ill set up the wii and be brawling soon ohh and im finally going to put up my fc

Duo55

Smash Ace
Hey Duo, I'll have a match with you.
Yeah I'll fight, but if the lag on our side is as bad as it was last night, then I'll have too end the match. Its funny, my friend list is getting close to full, and you and Luso are some of the only ones I have that bad of lag with. Also, whens your brother gettin in? I want a rematch with him if the lag is fair.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
mitsu good game any advice for me
I'd suggest, When using Ike your only problem is recovery, instead of latching on to edge with the quick draw so much, try and quick draw into the enemy and three hit combo. With Zelda, you've got to use Din's fire more often, when I'm off the edge of the stage, use it to kill me instead of ledge guarding.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
I'd suggest, When using Ike your only problem is recovery, instead of latching on to edge with the quick draw so much, try and quick draw into the enemy and three hit combo. With Zelda, you've got to use Din's fire more often, when I'm off the edge of the stage, use it to kill me instead of ledge guarding.
thx lol how about pit

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah good games CHerring. You definitely seem to be getting better with Link, so keep it up.

bmaster we can play few 1v1s now

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
thx lol how about pit
Pit eh? I'm gonna be frank with you. Pit is very hard to use unless you don't mind camping, The only time you wanna FS with pit is when the enemy rolls behind you, after they do this C-stick smash in their area. When recovering with pit from above the stage, be sure to glide in with a flying slash, ready to hit your enemy who thinks your easy prey. When recovering from below the stage, if possible glide under the stage and recover from the other side (be sure to save at least 2 jumps, incase something goes wrong), this will usually keep pit from getting intercepted.

Agent Snop

Smash Ace
Pit eh? I'm gonna be frank with you. Pit is very hard to use unless you don't mind camping, The only time you wanna FS with pit is when the enemy rolls behind you, after they do this C-stick smash in their area. When recovering with pit from above the stage, be sure to glide in with a flying slash, ready to hit your enemy who thinks your easy prey. When recovering from below the stage, if possible glide under the stage and recover from the other side (be sure to save at least 2 jumps, incase something goes wrong), this will usually keep pit from getting intercepted.
thanks alot i am new with pit

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
thanks alot i am new with pit
Np, glad I could help, When arrow spamming online, be sure you don't go over 3-4 rounds at a time, you can usually get away with that many b4 the enemy gets his defence back up. Another tactic you could try is, when your being charged try to use pits down-B button, assuming he's gonna roll behind you D-smash but dodge right after if he doesn't roll.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games bmaster. Might want to let people know if final smashes are on though.

And the lag was pretty bad at least on my side. But eh.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Mitsu/Duo good games, just a shame that there was lag on your end. I'll be honest though, there really wasn't much lag for me. No idea why that is, sorry. *shrug*

Zero, sure, I'll play you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom