• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Which do you think is harder: Abyssion or Nebilim? I'd like to say Nebilim, but I know it's Abyssion hands down.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ummm......both :). The show was great, racial stereotypes everywhere FTW

Nebilim.Aby, just because on the hardest difficulty his stats don't compare, plus his attacks are alot easier to see coming, hes rather weak actually if your careful, Neb can just up and **** you

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Really? From what I've read and heard, Abyssion seems to be the harder of the two.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Which do you think is harder: Abyssion or Nebilim? I'd like to say Nebilim, but I know it's Abyssion hands down.
Nebilim. The magic is what made her so formidable. Abyssion was more melee than magic. I don't even remember him using magic. He didn't, I believe. Nebilim with that Meteor Swarm is the pwnage.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
IIRC Nebilim in the hardest difficulty has like 5 hi ougis to stop you. So even though it's been forever since I played either game, I would probably say Nebilim.

Edit: lol typos. I need more sleep...

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Nebilim. The magic is what made her so formidable. Abyssion was more melee than magic. I don't even remember him using magic. He didn't, I believe. Nebilim with that Meteor Swarm is the pwnage.
Yes, he used Explosion and also used a lot of Mystic Artes.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Abyssion actually can uder Thunde Indignation or w/e it is as his Hi-Ougi, but it almost never happens, and with Raine, its no problem anyway
Indignation? Wow, I really must have been on him because he never got to do that. If he did, Genis would have been so dead back there...rofl

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Indignation? Wow, I really must have been on him because he never got to do that. If he did, Genis would have been so dead back there...rofl
Btw, congrats on your 700th page.
Yes, he uses Indignation Judgment in his fights.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol, indignation in TOS though is very weak, even the Hi-Ougi version, besides if you compare both on their hardest difficulty, Nebilim could kill Aby is like 4 hits

Gratz on 700, heres tio 100 more and beyond, and the terms mean the same thing

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I use Mystic Artes as it's the most current name to call them, atm. But, Hi-Ougi is the basic name for them, so I guess that should be used instead.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol, indignation in TOS though is very weak, even the Hi-Ougi version, besides if you compare both on their hardest difficulty, Nebilim could kill Aby is like 4 hits

Gratz on 700, heres tio 100 more and beyond, and the terms mean the same thing
Uh I am pretty sure they are called something different. I know what you mean, its just its hard to clarify which game you are talking about, but whatever. lol. AByssion wasn't hard for me, you just had to keep up with support. Nebilim, it's like you have no time for error. One mistake and you are dead. I ran out of Life Bottles when I was Luke. Everyone was dead so I had to fight her one-on-one. She was tired out, so she was close to death. So I am like, a few more Devil Infernos and she should be done. Of course, being an EPIC FAILURE, Luke was caught in a Holy Lance trying to cancel out her magic chants.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
...oh no! Now that you mention it, I didn't use the GRADE I got to increase the Life Bottle cap.... :(

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
...oh no! Now that you mention it, I didn't use the GRADE I got to increase the Life Bottle cap.... :(
The capacity didn't go up very high. I normally used my grade to get 10x EXP. Wow, I was a goddess with that feature.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
The only thing I wish they brought to Abyss from ToS was the Unison Gauge; that would've been cool.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
actually, what did they call them in ToS, wasn't it just techs or something...

Crest rocked :)
It was Techs. There were no special sig moves except the Unison Attacks, Sheena's Summoning, and the secret attacks like Lloyd's Falcon Crest and Genis' Indignant Judgement.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
At least they brought it forth in RM: Hi-Ougi's were called Mystic Artes there, and the Unison Gauge was a nice addition, as well. Each characters had only 1 Mystic Arte, I believe, though.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
The only thing I wish they brought to Abyss from ToS was the Unison Gauge; that would've been cool.
I just mentioned the Unison Attacks. Raine's and Genis' Unison was the best. Prism Balls owned, but had ZERO effect on Mithos since it had light attributes to it. I was like what is the point in having a strong move that the final boss can just waltz right through like it was nothing?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Wasn't it called Prism Stars? And yes, it was really fun watching them unleash that type of attack. Using that on a Rhafflelesia (sp?) always made me laugh as her voice kept screeching each and every time she got hit.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Wasn't it called Prism Stars? And yes, it was really fun watching them unleash that type of attack. Using that on a Rhafflelesia (sp?)always made me laugh as her voice kept screeching each and every time she got hit.
Oh right. Sorry. Rhafflesia. The groans were annoying.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I think it was called Ion or something like that. They were, I think, Radiant Howl, Ion, and Lost Fon Drive, in that order.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I think it was called Ion or something like that. They were, I think, Radiant Howl, Ion, and Lost Fon Drive, in that order.
Yeah Lost Fon Drive. Did you know that when Anise does her Mystic Arte when Luke and Jade are not in the battle, she says "I'll kill you *******s!"?

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Well, technically, he lets Ion attack for him when Ion is with you at times.
Yeah, it took me a while to notice that; she moves from her Final Fury to Dying Moon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom