• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I haven't got any updates on that game. I didn't even know it came out for America. :laugh:
Mainly because my lack of a PSP. So many games. I am so behind. Crisis Core, FF1and2, FF Tactics A2, and Final Fantasy: Dissidia (not out yet)
Yeah, A2 is for the DS. I got the War of the Lions, as well.
I got all of those, and I'm even looking more forward to Dissidia.
RM came out as a silent release here; I was surprised one even came out for the PSP when it did.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Dissidia will be awsome, if only I can get my psp fixed before then T T
A broken PSP? *facepalms Zelda-style* lol

Yes. The clips were intense. Zidane versus Kuja. A monkey dukes it out with a ******. The most epic battle yet.

Edit: Ugh. Silent releases are a pain

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
rofl, its to epic for words.

And my PSP is broken because one of my idiot friends wanted to try out some jail breaking, he failed missreably so I still need a new one or him to get it fixed

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
...I'm stuck in Legendia...lol
I can't get past the Ice place below the tower in the Quiet Lands.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
rofl, its to epic for words.

And my PSP is broken because one of my idiot friends wanted to try out some jail breaking, he failed missreably so I still need a new one or him to get it fixed
Well I guess since you are bad at being a friend, everyone who befriends you become the same. Like friend, like friend. :dizzy:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I never bothered to finish it, the second story was just so ungodly boring, and the gameplay made it impossible for me to want to finish.

Dissidia is gonna have a real bad inverse effect on the internet however, FF fanboys will finally be able to compare Seph and Kefka..gulp

Lol, cute KC, your one to talk I'm guessing

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
...I'm stuck in Legendia...lol
I can't get past the Ice place below the tower in the Quiet Lands.
OMG. That took me forever. I can't remember it exactly. I never needed an FAQ but it was a while. Those great drakes are a pain to beat. Especially with a white-haired guy that one-two-three combo spams anything he fights.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I never bothered to finish it, the second story was just so ungodly boring, and the gameplay made it impossible for me to want to finish.

Dissidia is gonna have a real bad inverse effect on the internet however, FF fanboys will finally be able to compare Seph and Kefka..gulp

Lol, cute KC, your one to talk I'm guessing
:dizzy: Anyway, the second storyline was so deep. Grune's storyline literally made me cry. Jon, you just have the beat the main story and do the second one.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
OMG. That took me forever. I can't remember it exactly. I never needed an FAQ but it was a while. Those great drakes are a pain to beat. Especially with a white-haired guy that one-two-three combo spams anything he fights.
I think his name is Will, if I recall. And, thanks for letting me know that; at least I know it wasn't me only, lol.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Yeah, it was the part where you lose your Artes and you get them back.
Oooh, Heartz, you're making me wanna play it again and beat it...too bad that dumb Ice place isn't gonna solve itself for me...:dizzy:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I think his name is Will, if I recall. And, thanks for letting me know that; at least I know it wasn't me only, lol.
LOL. No, I was talking about Senel. I tried to use Chloe but her swordsmanship required MUCH training. I had to stick with the fighter. Weapons, please...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
that was time consuming, but easy, I had no problems there, i hated the final part alot more though, wish i could remmeber it exactly though

I used mainly Jay myself, mainly since no one else does and hes pretty fun to use

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
LOL. No, I was talking about Senel. I tried to use Chloe but her swordsmanship required MUCH training. I had to stick with the fighter. Weapons, please...
Oh, sorry. For some reason, I pictured Will as the person you had been describing. Senel is the best one to have on the front lines, IMO; Chloe is just too stiff in her attacks when it comes down to it.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yeah, it was the part where you lose your Artes and you get them back.
Oooh, Heartz, you're making me wanna play it again and beat it...too bad that dumb Ice place isn't gonna solve itself for me...:dizzy:
You really should. The second storyline was atleast half as long as the actual story. I never played an RPG where it had an extra story. Most RPGs have optional dungeons and bosses.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol Sheesh. Heartz has more than twice the posts I have, and hasn't been around for nearly as long as I have. 0_o I must suck at posting. Hah, nah, joking. Good night to all... Or morning to some of you.
Good night, Gigas. Rest well, for a challenge from me will come sooner than you expect.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
lol Sheesh. Heartz & Devil have more than twice the posts I have, and hasn't been around for nearly as long as I have. 0_o I must suck at posting. Hah, nah, joking. Good night to all... Or morning to some of you.
Heh, it's the same thing for me. Of course, I joined last August, but didn't actually start posting until this past April...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
that was time consuming, but easy, I had no problems there, i hated the final part alot more though, wish i could remmeber it exactly though

I used mainly Jay myself, mainly since no one else does and hes pretty fun to use
My top group was Senel, Chloe (melee combatants) Grune, Will (magic users)
Norma was utterly useless when Grune came in. And Moses OMG, the spear spamming doesn't even help.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
To be fair, the second story was part of the main story, because you couldn't restart until you beat it
Naos, I am still here. Anyway, yes that is true. But the main focus of the second story wasn't the Merines. It was Schwartz. Schwartz came completely out of nowhere after you beat the game. So basically it was the fight between Grune and her. But let us end it there. I don't want to spoil it for poor ole Jon. :dizzy:

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Well, I like the fact that the actor for Kratos stood for Will and the actor for Zelos stood for Moses; it kinda had the ToS feel to them.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
The ending is sad though (watched it), though didn't make me cry, only one game ending I've done made me, and that was Crisis Core, most depressing ending EVER

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Crisis Core was indeed a good game, and its ending was unexpected to those new to the Compilation of Final Fantasy VII.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, I like the fact that the actor for Kratos stood for Will and the actor for Zelos stood for Moses; it kinda had the ToS feel to them.
Moses? So basically a country-sounding Zelos? *shudders*

Anyway, Shirley reminded me of Colette. OMG I swear they are the same person. Idk if this is a spoil for you Jon, but after you beat the game, Shirley becomes a playable character for the second storyline. And yes, she is just as useless as Colette is, if not worse. :laugh: jk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom