• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
**** cool sig Beat, though i must say i'll miss the two anime chicks duking it out....

gg's Heartz, those were some good break rounds, anyway I gotta do some work so I'll see ya all later

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
there collection is pretty good, for their type of store Luke, how you doing
I'm good. I've been thinking of new themed fight ideas. Yeah I was really surprised with Best Buy. I was just browsing but I need to go back there and buy so much crap. lol

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I think it's Miyazaki. And Howl's Moving Castle was great. Such a fun movie to watch.

Haven't really watched any anime in a while though. *shrug*

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Hayao Miazaki created those masterpieces.

How's everyone today?

I played against my friendyesterday who will be getting the new game soon.

Before I joined this forum,we were evenly matched. Yesterday, I 3 stocked him. Over and over and over againXD. My point being,thanks for all the awsome help you guys have given me. :) Hopefully,Someday I'll maybe catch up to some of you guys.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
S'alrite, xX'Mitsurugi'Xx.

Heartz is off, anyone wanna try another theme?
I will
Pick one lol:

Pokemon Battle:
A match devoted to everything pokemon.
-pokeballs set to high
-can only use PT, Pikachu, Jigglypuff, and Lucario
-Only pokemon themed stages

Explosive Death Match:
Every step you make leads to a KO
-all bomb items set to high
-damage ratio 2.0
-atleast 10 stock
-only fire/explosive/breakable themed stages

B**** Slap!:
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts
-0.7 damage ratio

Kawaii:
cuteness FTW!
-all “cute” items set to high (lip’s stick, mr. saturn, etc)
-must use characters “cute colors (pink meta knight, etc)
-Cutesy stages (animal crossing, etc)
-adorable and annoying taunts

FadingNirvana:
-Any character, BUT in their dark costumes. If they don't have a dark costume they have to use their neutral one.
-"serious"or evil characters are preferred (Zelda, Link, Bowser Ganondorf, etc.) non serious characters might take away from the atmosphere, but are still allowed
-0.5 damage ratio
-ITEMS MUST BE ON!: Blast boxes, poisen mushrooms, heart containers, metal boxes, spicy curry, lighting, super scope, cracker launcher, bob-omb, smart bomb, unira, and franklin badge set to medium
-stages: Luigi's mansion, Fright Orphen, Castle Siege, Shadow Moses Island, Brinstar, Halberd, Temple
-disturbing, intimidating, creepy taunts

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Aw, shame we had to disconnect like that. How was your connection? I just had a few spikes here and there.

Hah, thanks for allowing me to fight you. You're definitely good like everyone says. I have no room to make mistakes with you, as you WILL take any opening possible, lol. Thank goodness your Ike doesn't spam Usmash on Battlefield! I was wondering about that, as usually they do.

LOL at the ending to Ganondorf vs Ike. Close!

EDIT: nvm, I saw your comment.

Beat

Smash Ace
So, who do you guys consider the best player here at The friendly neighborhood tournament? I wanna fight em.
There's this pretty good guy who plays the yellow Ike color, he has a Falco, Snake, Lucario, and Metaknight too. I hear he learned how to play Brawl in a remote bunker from a combination of pro Brawlers and Nintendo developers.

Aw, shame we had to disconnect like that. How was your connection? I just had a few spikes here and there.

Hah, thanks for allowing me to fight you. You're definitely good like everyone says. I have no room to make mistakes with you, as you WILL take any opening possible, lol. Thank goodness your Ike doesn't spam Usmash on Battlefield! I was wondering about that, as usually they do.

LOL at the ending to Ganondorf vs Ike. Close!

EDIT: nvm, I saw your comment.
Wifi reduces me to like half of my capacity. If you wanna see my Ike playstyle, just search for like... "Ike" and "Beat" on youtube. ElChibo hosts all of my uploaded brawl matches with his account.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
There's this pretty good guy who plays the yellow Ike color, he has a Falco, Snake, Lucario, and Metaknight too. I hear he learned how to play Brawl in a remote bunker from a combination of pro Brawlers and Nintendo developers.
Was that a joke? If it wasn't then, who is it? I wish to battle them. Or any other decent brawl players here.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Nirvana, I pick Nirvana! I like the creepy thing. Who else wants to play?
Okay. Make sure to go through all the rules and make sure all the items mentioned are on medium. I'll setup the room. Who else want's to join? It's more fun with more people.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord

Wifi reduces me to like half of my capacity. If you wanna see my Ike playstyle, just search for like... "Ike" and "Beat" on youtube. ElChibo hosts all of my uploaded brawl matches with his account.
Same, I've a friend that can give me trouble online, but offline he doesn't even get the chance to beg for mercy. If the people in this thread were to fight "offline" together, I can see some pretty hardcore matches going on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom