• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Dang, I'm emberassed....hah. My apologies for not proving a better opponent for you, Mitsu. Thanks for the matches.
Duo gives his appologies as well, he has a headache but still wanted to play so I let him, he says he'll play you again when he feels better, but yeah ppl tell me my wolf is pretty nasty, but dont sell your self short you did very well.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Duo gives his appologies as well, he has a headache but still wanted to play so I let him, he says he'll play you again when he feels better, but yeah ppl tell me my wolf is pretty nasty, but dont sell your self short you did very well.
Heh, thanks. I'm not really found playing Brawl for fun, as I'm constantly fighting to better myself. Perhaps next time I'll return with armor more thick than before. It was an honor playing with a professional Brawler.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I'd only be impressed by a Wolf if they did more than roll away, shoot lasers, and then spam smashes...
I'm actually very versitile with wolf, I use many different combos that include the reflector. This is also why I have a party of three, with ganondorf being the third.

Beat

Smash Ace
Heh, thanks. I'm not really found playing Brawl for fun, as I'm constantly fighting to better myself. Perhaps next time I'll return with armor more thick than before. It was an honor playing with a professional Brawler.
There are no professional brawlers, as there isn't a national ranking system in effect. If your definition of "professional" is a player who enters tournaments, then hell, most of smashboards is pro, yours truly included.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
I've never gotten a compliment of that magnitude..... Thank you.:) You really do have what it takes tho, your very good at killing combo oriented chars, like fox and meta knight.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
There are no professional brawlers, as there isn't a national ranking system in effect. If your definition of "professional" is a player who enters tournaments, then hell, most of smashboards is pro, yours truly included.
I don't believe we've had the honor of crossing swords on the field of battle, care to try?

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
My definition of "professional" was someone who plays for money and wins it, of which Mitsu does, if I'm not mistaken. *Shrugs* I don't know, I could be wrong, and if I'm using the term in an inappropriate fashion, I beg your pardon.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
My definition of "professional" was someone who plays for money and wins it, of which Mitsu does, if I'm not mistaken. *Shrugs* I don't know, I could be wrong, and if I'm using the term in an inappropriate fashion, I beg your pardon.
You are kinda slow at typing. XD I can type that pretty fast and I use the Wii. lol Or maybe ya noticed late.

Beat

Smash Ace
To be fair, I've never heard of him in my life...

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Your right I do, It's just local stuff tho, but I do have a few pros that live in my area that I fight regularly, the cape, GofG to name a few. I do intend to go to #4 this year for the gold.

Beat

Smash Ace
Your right I do, It's just local stuff tho, but I do have a few pros that live in my area that I fight regularly, the cape, GofG to name a few. I do intend to go to #4 this year for the gold.
The Cape..? I assume you mean some Brawler, because The Cape from Melee is PA...

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Who'd you main in Melee? I'm trying to figure out if I've heard of you.
I'm almost positive you've never heard of me, but I main falco and ganondorf in melee, I never took part in large tournaments due to job, school, life, ect. But now that I've graduated, I plan on going to every tournament possible.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom