• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol sounds fun, so what theme shall we partake now?
Femme Fatale sounds good. Just kidding, Devil. I know you hate that. Blade Battle anyone?

Blade Battle (Marth, Link, Toon Link, Ike)
A battle of the noble swordsmen. Metaknight isn't noble and Pit is an archer.
-Beamswords on low
-Castle Siege, Temple
-Noble taunts

Any takers?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
sure sounds good.

also i hate to nitpick, but Ike isn't noble, in fact in the games hes from he hates the entire noble class structure, and wants to just live by his mercenary rules (geek moment for the day..)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
sure sounds good.

also i hate to nitpick, but Ike isn't noble, in fact in the games hes from he hates the entire noble class structure, and wants to just live by his mercenary rules (geek moment for the day..)
I heard he was homo. So it is whatever. XD.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
in the imortal words of Pikachu to confirm my participation

Pika Pi (was watching the pokemon anime earlier, kind of got that annoyings voice in my mind)

Ike's commenly refered to as Gay because at the end of the tenth game his two special endings are with his best friend Soren (a guy) and Ranulf (a furry), as well as a few moments throughout the game, though whether he is gay or not is up to debate. But since its from the incest filled fire emblem, well, most likely

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good games, Yuki. Yeah, you still seem to know how to use Lucario fairly well even though you don't use him anymore lol

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
I won't be able to play Smash Bros. online 'till Wednesday at the latest, so I'll be out of action with SCII for a while. Round 2 begins next week, right?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
My next tourney match is against a Lucario user. I usually have a hard time killing people as Yoshi, even though I can get them to high percents. Add this to Lucario's aura and it's bad news lol

Plus, I got eliminated from a tournament because I couldn't kill Lucario quick enough. Don't want that to happen again (though at least I'm still in even if I lose)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom