• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Later XFNX.
You want to try out Clash?

Clash of the Titans
(Bowser, Donkey Kong, King Dedede, Charizard only)
-Norfair, Brinstar, and Temple
-0.5 damage ratio
-Barbaric taunts
-Mushroom and Poison Mushroom only high.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm here lets do it or team battles, I was practcing footstool cgs.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
god I hate Yoshi, never see the guy so when a good one comes along, no idea what to do, i can't figure out how hes so easy to kill yet so hard to get used to him, your to **** good DL, I'll train and beat you good though, don't worry about that

ahh 666, I'm home

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
god I hate Yoshi, never see the guy so when a good one comes along, no idea what to do, i can't figure out how hes so easy to kill yet so hard to get used to him, your to **** good DL, I'll train and beat you good though, don't worry about that

ahh 666, I'm home
LOL I think that's the only reason some people think I'm good, they're like "WTH Yoshi?!" when they see me and have no idea what to do lol

If you want to beat me, just pick Zelda. Meta Knights are also super effective against Yoshi.

Must raise the page number...

Edit: LOL typos

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
the problem lies in that your the only Yoshi i even have on this list, therefore experimenting against him can be hard, thogh I think I see what he can do, at times like this I really miss hitstun, could actually follow up

gorgon.

Smash Ace
I tried to use Yoshi once (maybe main him, I love Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island) but I hated him. He had poor air control and a slow roll. Not saying he's bad, just I didn't like the feel of him.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I know Sans Glutin used to play Yoshi, but that was before he switched to Wario. Other than that, I have no other Yoshi main on my friend list.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I tried to use Yoshi once (maybe main him, I love Super Mario World and Yoshi's Island) but I hated him. He had poor air control and a slow roll. Not saying he's bad, just I didn't like the feel of him.
Heh, that's how I felt in Melee. I couldn't use him if my life depended on it. Then last September I started using him for kicks and he became my secondary.

Now that Brawl's out, I find that my Brawl Yoshi is probably a lot better than my Melee Yoshi, and I'm a lot more comfortable with him.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I'm sure the Sword of Mana would be unable to thwart my butterknife.

I believe I posted in your greeting thread. We have not officially met, however. I'm gorgon, what's up?
Oh, hi there. Sorry for not responding; I was reading up on something very important. Nice to meet you again. :)

Ah, Secret of Mana! My favorite game of all time. As you can see, I picked up my name from there--"Gigas". Ah yes, Excalibur is a holy sword, but the Sword of Mana.... Hm, I don't know which would win.

EDIT: lol Devil.
*waits anxiously for Secret of Mana to be released on the VC and/or remade for the DS* :dizzy:

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Nice to meet you too, Luso. My main focus now is to post as much as I can to get to the next page. I don't want the Devil eating my soul (and I don't mean you, DevilWillCry.)

EDIT: Success!

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Let's have a few matches sometime; I myself would like to see your Olimar in action.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
Oh, hi there. Sorry for not responding; I was reading up on something very important. Nice to meet you again. :)

*waits anxiously for Secret of Mana to be released on the VC and/or remade for the DS* :dizzy:
Hah, I still play the SNES for it. That would be awesome if it was made for the VC, however, I wouldn't get my hopes too high, as it wasn't exactly the best-known game. =( I hope it does though.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
DarkLeviathan89 said:
Thank you gorgon, you have saved us from the grasps of evil.
I should become a priest.

Luso said:
Let's have a few matches sometime; I myself would like to see your Olimar in action.
Sure, but not right now. I haven't played Brawl for awhile, I must warm up.

Cinder

Smash Master
It would seem that I missed the number of the demon, eh? W00T, lucky me :p...

Well, I see that there are a couple of new faces...so hi guys...I'm Cinder, the resident retired Smasher...

Edit: 10,000th post...YAY-UHZ :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom