• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Can't wait until Nirvana logs on. Themed battles are the.......shiznit... Sorry. I am not very good with slang...
Thanks Heartz. lol But chaco created Slay The Gigas. And add me to the list of 1v1 fighters. I've just been doing themed matches lately. I still love 1v1. Good morning everyone.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
dude Chaco, we should do play by play

OLT, you got a good Link, but theres 3 things I recommend, increased bomb usage, use of the Zair, and less predictability, otherwise your link is godly good

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Anyone want to practice? I'm going somewhere later and I want to get some 1v1s in before I lose access to the Wii. After yesterday, I know I need practice. ~_~

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
dude Chaco, we should do play by play

OLT, you got a good Link, but theres 3 things I recommend, increased bomb usage, use of the Zair, and less predictability, otherwise your link is godly good
I was holding back on the bomb usage I didnt want to come off as a spammer :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I'm scouting my next round right now, maybe in a lil bit Dl
Chaco what in god's name are you doing, we're here to watch right now, but still rofl

sure DL, their matches have gone to hell thx to a certain pair of climbers, lets go make the room

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Anyone face ChaoticChaos? I know he/she uses Lucario, but I've never faced him before. Any info would help.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
umm, what can I tell you, I gess just know your general lucario match-up, though I remember him being a very close and personal Luc, so watch out for his juggles and combos

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I hate fighting Lucario. In general, I don't have much problems racking up damage, but I have a hard time getting the kill. And that's the WORST thing to do against Lucario.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I hate fighting Lucario. In general, I don't have much problems racking up damage, but I have a hard time getting the kill. And that's the WORST thing to do against Lucario.
Try KOing him with your up smash. The best way to KO Lucario I think is when you KO him in the "Team Rocket's blasting off again" KO. Is there a term for that?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
wow talk about spammer, your so cheap Heartz using Up-B like that...XD
Spammer? I think not. XD. And even if it was, it wasn't my intent to spam. O.L.T, great matches. You got the best Link. I used Peach the first match as a warm up. My main is Zelda. I was a bit distracted from Chaco and Devil....

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Spammer? I think not. XD. And even if it was, it wasn't my intent to spam. O.L.T, great matches. You got the best Link. I used Peach the first match as a warm up. My main is Zelda. I was a bit distracted from Chaco and Devil....
Yo heartz, I'm gonna have to put off our match for about 2 hours, You ok with that?

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
zelda up B thing was nice.

so whatever happened to that match about being in a tournament ?

Good games chaco . You have a bad*** ice climbers !

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
zelda up B thing was nice.

so whatever happened to that match about being in a tournament ?

Good games chaco . You have a bad*** ice climbers !
My Farore's Wind? Thanks to Nirvana, I have picked up that tactic. That was my first time using it as Instant Transmission, rather than a recovery. You have to play Dan (if he comes back) in order to take the place of a winner who dropped out of the tourney.

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
GGs, to you as well, I couldn' t get close enough to chain you -sigh- but oh well, it was fun.
I couldn't let you get close to chain me . i usually dont do anything when someone grabs me , i just let them hit me and throw me , but then i saw you charge up a smash while in a grab and I was like **** . lol

Chaco

Never Logs In
I couldn't let you get close to chain me . i usually dont do anything when someone grabs me , i just let them hit me and throw me , but then i saw you charge up a smash while in a grab and I was like **** . lol
Yeah, I tried to iceblock lock to once, but that didn't work Nana's fair knocked your forwards. XD.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
My Farore's Wind? Thanks to Nirvana, I have picked up that tactic. That was my first time using it as Instant Transmission, rather than a recovery. You have to play Dan (if he comes back) in order to take the place of a winner who dropped out of the tourney.
lol You're welcome. It helps doesn't it?

I am game for a themed match. Nirvana are you in?
I'm sorry Chaco and Heartz, but I can't yet. I have to take care of some errands around town first. I should be back by maybe 2:00-4:00 PM Central time.

I want in. And Nirvana lolz at the b**** slap one last night.
I know. lmao We should do that again soon.

I have to go everyone. I'll try to be back soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom