• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
your right I know mits, its probably why I have no true prescence, I keep switching my mains far to much, back when it first came out I mained Meta, but things came up about him being a noob character and everything, which just threw me off I guess. Ya Wolf's reflector is crazy, it can counter, it can combo, it anti combos, it is probably one of the most versatile moves in the game.

Btw, people though Wolf sucked when, I mean his recovery at the start sure...

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
your right I know mits, its probably why I have no true prescence, I keep switching my mains far to much, back when it first came out I mained Meta, but things came up about him being a noob character and everything, which just threw me off I guess. Ya Wolf's reflector is crazy, it can counter, it can combo, it anti combos, it is probably one of the most versatile moves in the game.

Btw, people though Wolf sucked when, I mean his recovery at the start sure...
Trust me, if there's $1000-$10,000 on the line, use your best char no matter who it is and if ppl are callin your victory hollow, because you use said "noob char" all you have to do is laugh your way to the bank with your prize money.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol true, I guess I will try to main Meta then, well looks like I got alot of practice and meta game learnign (no pun intended) to do. Btw how far in NG2 are you?

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
lol true, I guess I will try to main Meta then, well looks like I got alot of practice and meta game learnign (no pun intended) to do. Btw how far in NG2 are you?
Not that far, I only played for about an hour, got my hopes kinda wrecked by the new battle system and started playing smash. I'll prolly play it some more later. Well, I'm gonna call it a night guys, I'll see yall l8er. Peace:laugh:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
It's really not to different though, and the obliterations are a cool addition in my mind, only thing I really wished was changed was the camera, still as bad as ever

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
god SS, this button delay is horrible, mines off by atleast a second, never a good sign, I think I'm gonna take you on later when its not so bad...GG's though for what it was

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Ya i figured you felt it to, though maybe not as bad, your reactions seemed better then mine. Bunny has no wifi till monday for god knows what reason.

and hey Jon

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
not at all, our first fight was horrible because of it (albeit i won bad), the second wasn't any better, mine was off by atleast a second against SS
wow I just looked at the brackets, apparently Heartz didn't get the memo that its double elimination

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
I think she's gonna deal with the main part of the tournament first, then she'll display the other bracket later. Either that, or yeah, she doesn't know.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Yeah, I'm up for it; I can't promise that there might no be any lag, though.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
heh, just try not to kick my *** to hard, wouldn't want you letting it go to your head

o and to simulate real matches, I'm not gonna spam FD, so just pick what you want

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
and thats 2, Devil picks up the clean sweep in his first round, naturally, poor guy, I even Sd on purpose and held back the second ight and he still went down easy, guess just because you live with Heartz doesn't make you tough

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
and thats 2, Devil picks up the clean sweep in his first round, naturally, poor guy, I even Sd on purpose and held back the second ight and he still went down easy, guess just because you live with Heartz doesn't make you tough
Congrats on your win. :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya Heartz wanted to go after, non tourney of course, beat her Ike good, would of beat ehr better if I wasn't holding back, to show her what I'm truly capable of before our match wll be abd for me, I can tell she was doing the same as I, alot of her tactics were far to obvious, but pertaining to obvious, it opened me up alot, like by Ike's f-smash ouch, haha, but I think I'm ready for her when the time truly comes

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
So, all you need is a little bit more practice, right? I think once you do that, maybe you'll be ready for your match, though I wouldn't count Heartz out just yet.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey chaco you should of seen it, I won my first round in a sweep, I was awsome, yet I wasn't even trying my best which is awsome, I'm so pumped for the next round

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Heartz boyfriend roomy, he waseasy, now i'm playign Mk, and doing horrible havent played for like a month, and doing Rainbow Road on manual, good god

Chaco

Never Logs In
lolz. I beat it on 150cc the first time I played the game. First track I played, but I absolutely kill at MK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom