• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinder

Smash Master
*pokes head in* Hai guys...how're things? I hear there's some tight competition goin' on in here...that's good to hear ^_^...

Trust me...now that I've graduated, you'll be seeing quite a bit of me ;)...I love the friendly chat that goes on in here ^_^

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
*pokes head in* Hai guys...how're things? I hear there's some tight competition goin' on in here...that's good to hear ^_^...

Trust me...now that I've graduated, you'll be seeing quite a bit of me ;)...I love the friendly chat that goes on in here ^_^
SPAM. lol. I am kidding. Welcome back, Cinder. Alot has changed here, though right now we are in the rest period.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Kilik and Link were my mains in SC2. I sometimes played Yoshimitsu just to LOL.

I don't play it often anymore tho.

Wow Heartz,almost to 1000 posts. That'll make you a smash lord won't it?

How are things going here? Did everyone get their matches in before the deadline?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Good games, Mitsu. That Zelda was such a pain. -_- Why is it that no one believes in tilts anymore?
Hey Yuuki. Wish to duel with me?

Edit: Yes, SS. Except Devil and Havok. They will have theirs tomorrow as an exception. Round Two starts Monday.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Good games, Mitsu. That Zelda was such a pain. -_- Why is it that no one believes in tilts anymore?
Sorry, I've hardly played zelda online, dont know that many tactics with her....:ohwell: I'm having a bit of lag until they put a new, up to date circut card in the phone box, so I won't be able to pull off any impressive combo's with anyone I dont know like the back of my hand.

Cinder

Smash Master
SPAM. lol. I am kidding. Welcome back, Cinder. Alot has changed here, though right now we are in the rest period.
Ah...yeah, I can tell that y'all have been busy...650 pages...geez...I'm impressed...

Uh-oh. I have a feeling I'm going to regret saying that. @_@ Sure, Heartz.
It was nice knowin' ya :p...*waits to hear Yuki scream*...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Nice fights, Yuuki. But I can tell that the last three were someone else. Smasher in training, might I assume? It was fun. If it was your little bro or whoever, I apologize deeply. I didn't use Zelda because I know you don't like her very much. lol

ProBrawler

Smash Lord
Westchester, NY ; Cornell University in the school
Hey, sure thing, friend. I need some training off of Pikachu. Sparring with you would serve me quite well.
Actually, im probably best w/ zelda, but i get sick of the common mains which all happen to be my best: zelda, olimar, and ike. Pikachu was my best in melee, but i never got used to him in brawl, im trying to get better w/ him though

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Actually, im probably best w/ zelda, but i get sick of the common mains which all happen to be my best: zelda, olimar, and ike. Pikachu was my best in melee, but i never got used to him in brawl, im trying to get better w/ him though
Zelda is my main as well. I look forward to a dynamic ditto, then.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Nice fights, Yuuki. But I can tell that the last three were someone else. Smasher in training, might I assume? It was fun. If it was your little bro or whoever, I apologize deeply. I didn't use Zelda because I know you don't like her very much. lol
x_x

Actually...that was me. I'm sorry for wasting your time, but I kinda gave up at that point. ._.; Nothing I did seemed to work and I ended up getting frustrated with myself because no matter how I assessed the situation and reacted, I ended up doing stupid things. Once again, I'm sorry. I think I need to take a break from this game. =_=

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
god, figured you'd love KOS-MOS as well, she's one of my favorite characters (Female Combat Android, awsome), and Xenosaga is one of my favorite RPG series (including Xenogears) though 3's ending took way to long

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
x_x

Actually...that was me. I'm sorry for wasting your time, but I kinda gave up at that point. ._.; Nothing I did seemed to work and I ended up getting frustrated with myself because no matter how I assessed the situation and reacted, I ended up doing stupid things. Once again, I'm sorry. I think I need to take a break from this game. =_=
Don't give up, you think I got as good as I am by quitting? I've lost many times, but I kept playing and got better. Just stick with it and in time more skill will come. Btw heartz I wanna fight you, I think you'll find my new tactic for beating zelda quite difficult to manage.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
x_x

Don't put yourself down. It is just a game. You gave me a hard time with Jigglypuff. Taking a break will only dissolve skill. Yes, I am good at this game, but it doesn't mean I can't be beaten. Mitsu beaten me a couple times. You beat my main when you were using Jigglypuff (Not that Jigglypuff is bad. I main it as well.)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Don't give up, you think I got as good as I am by quitting? I've lost many times, but I kept playing and got better. Just stick with it and in time more skill will come. Btw heartz I wanna fight you, I think you'll find my new tactic for beating zelda quite difficult to manage.
Make the room then, Mitsu

Edit: Nevermind. The television has been stolen for the night. It is 2:30 AM and I doubt I will still be awake when it is available. If only you had asked me right after I fought Yuki...

Edit: Oh wait. I JUST went back and saw that post you made. I am sorry. I can duel you tomorrow afternoon, promise ok? I know it seems like I am avoiding you, but I really can't help these obstacles.

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Thanks you two. Sorry if I gave you the wrong idea, but I don't mean that I'm quitting the game. I'm probably going to stop playing for a bit and watch replays of my fights to get rid of certain habits. I am feeling pretty bad about our last few battles, Heartz. Trust me, it wasn't you, it was just my own difficulties...among other things x_x

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
**** i did pretty bad, probably should of warmed up a little first, wow Mits your good, remind me to prepare a little before we fight again

I'm just restarting Ike, so theres still plenty of rough patches there, anyway lets battle again soon. I'm usually better but I've been playing NG2 all day, so I'm kinda still in that mood (Ninjas and Decapitation kick ***)

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
**** i did pretty bad, probably should of warmed up a little first, wow Mits your good, remind me to prepare a little before we fight again

I'm just restarting Ike, so theres still plenty of rough patches there, anyway lets battle again soon
GG, When I picked Ganondorf and saw Meta Knight standing there when the match started I was like "aw ****" I just got NG2 as well, they kinda nerfed the battle system.....

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
rofl ya, but that was a pretty bad match for my Meta as well, didn't gimp nearly as effectively, and gliding to my death (albeit lag caused) =fail. Meta is actually probably my best character, but I don't want to main him, mainly because of the whole tier list thing.

Next time we fight I'll be alot more ready though, usually before going online I just pwn a couple of computers, I opted to skip that, and lol and behold, no warm-up equals *** kicked, though the last match I definetly got owned, maybe I should finally think about focusing solely on Meta...

EDIT: I find it betetr actually, though it is slightly easier which is a little annoying, I mean healing save points, what the crap, half the fun on Gaiden is overcoming all the challenges

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
rofl ya, but that was a pretty bad match for my Meta as well, didn't gimp nearly as effectively, and gliding to my death (albeit lag caused) =fail. Meta is actually probably my best character, but I don't want to main him, mainly because of the whole tier list thing.

Next time we fight I'll be alot more ready though, usually before going online I just pwn a couple of computers, I opted to skip that, and lol and behold, no warm-up equals *** kicked, though the last match I definetly got owned, maybe I should finally think about focusing solely on Meta...
Let me give you some advice, stop caring about the tier list. I've been playing wolf since day one of brawl, back when everyone said he sucked, but now that he's starting to become a decent char in the public eye, I watch these so called "pro wolf videos" and lol because all their doing is short hop + random airial attack to try and make it look good. Lemme tell ya, I would **** those guys irl due to the fact that the new trend with wolf is to throw all defence out the window and go all out offence, a foolish move if there ever was one. You guys havn't seen the extent of my power with wolf, lag prevents me from using wolfs strongest weapon.... his reflector. Ask duo, If I had use of it I'd rarely get touched.
[Edit] The very reason I think it's nerfed, is that it's so easy. I mean, I took my hand off the controll stick and spammed the Y button and took out a whole room of guys....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom