• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol, I was thinking on commenting on that, but it would be to weird coming from the first party. Either way your physical body eventually dies, and from there anything could happen.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya I know a few of those matches, I think one of them was even against you Gigas.

What really sucks is that my adapter reads the wii, yet it won't let it connect, I'll try again when things clear up a little

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
What I hate most is when lag affects one person more than another. It seriously gives you a bad image, and when the other person cuts you down by how bad you play, or claiming blasphemy.
I know what you mean, A guy tried it on me earlier. There was almost a full second of button lag, he claimed that the lag was very little and a d-smash spamming olimar is pretty hard to beat with that kind of lag.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
EXCATLY! i face that sometimes
I was ticked when one day I asked someone for practice, and I had about a 1.6 second delay. Of course, the guy dominated me, left after the first match (lolwut?) and went running to his buddies saying "Hey! All he did was run away, but I managed to beat him!" Me: "Darn, I had about 1 and a half second delay that match. =/" Him: "Oh stop with those lame excuses, I had no lag."

I had to remind myself, not everyone has an open mind. lol

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Sure, Mitsu! Go ahead and host!

Devil, what do you mean by trainer type? o.o

Les: I'm not sure. I have a feeling that there are definitely people better than me, but they didn't participate in the tournament. I guess I'll have to see one day. Even then, people don't usually count Wi-Fi...so I'll have to go to a real tournament and see how I do.

ThatGuyYouMightKnow

Smash Champion
Button lag isn't too much to worry about. If your timing's good, you should be able to hit when there's at least .5 seconds of lag, but at a second is when it matters.

SLAY THE GIGAS *Kills*

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Oh. Um...that's difficult to answer. I try to use all three effectively, but I've been told Squirtle is my best, so I guess I'm a Squirtle type. I'm pretty comfortable with Ivysaur though.

xX'Mitsurugi'Xx

Smash Ace
Sure, Mitsu! Go ahead and host!

Devil, what do you mean by trainer type? o.o

Les: I'm not sure. I have a feeling that there are definitely people better than me, but they didn't participate in the tournament. I guess I'll have to see one day. Even then, people don't usually count Wi-Fi...so I'll have to go to a real tournament and see how I do.
Ok, See you there.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I have the most trouble against his Squirtle. Such a small target and weird air motion makes him hard for me to hit.

And yes, I said that Squirtle has weird air motion even though I main Yoshi.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya i hate her myself, but more importantly I hate fighting her, she can kill you while barely trying, and theres no combo breakers to save you in that game..

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I never really got into Soul Calibur. But have you played Soul Calibur Legends? Lloyd Irving is a rival boss in that game. Although the game was horrible

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom