• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Anyone up for a few matches? By the way, P&N, if you're still reading this, I was messing around in Training Mode a few minutes ago. I found out how to do the Meteor Grab (Uhhm, dunno the name) with Ice Climbers. :bee: I'm not sure what it's called. It's like Grab - Throw - Fair. Anyways, it's a neat move. :) Took me forever to get it. Had to watch a few Ice Climber videos to get the hang of it too.

Back to my dilemma. :p Is anybody free for a few practice matches with me?
I think that's part of the Chain Grabbing combo, right?
Wanna play a few? :)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
ya, for Tales i'd love to see Guy, Jade, Kratos, Senel, Leon, Judas (yes i know that he and someone else ar elinked very close) and Sheena for the series
My personal Tales hopefuls are Guy, Jade, Kratos, Cless, Chester, Arche, and Keele.

Leon would be there, but he's already in, so it's all good.

Now just watch them pull a Sakurai and put "Warning! Challenger approaching!" when they reveal someone new lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
OMG Tear FTW. And dont forget Lloyd. Jade is awesome, though he reminds me of Orochimaru. *shudders*

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Here are the themed fights I haven't tried yet. Do they seem fun at all? Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Sonic's Cheesy Soundtrack Adventure:
An annoying and funny fight with some of the most cheesy vg music
-Only play at Green Hill Zone
-choose ONE cheesy Sonic song
-Have annoying/funny taunts
-annoying items set to high (banana peel, bumper, lip's stick, etc)

Rick Rolled:
Enough said
-only stages with ramps, hills, etc (Temple, Green Hill Zone, Melee Yoshi's Island
-Can use characters that roll or are similiar to rolling
-Have really crappy RR taunts
-round items set to high

B**** Slap!:
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
o ya forgot Tear, she and Sheena are the only women in Tales i like, the rest just seem far to...eh... I mean Colette made me want to strangle her by the end

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yea i hated Colette and Natalia. Bunch of man-stealers. Lloyd, Senel, and Cless were awesome. Luke fon Fabre? EPIC FAILURE

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Link Lord? My it has been awhile. You were one of the first people to reply to this formely known as welcome thread. It is great to hear from you again. And nope, still not a mod.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Back everyone. =P I'm pumped for some theme matches...anyone?

Chaco

Never Logs In
Here are the themed fights I haven't tried yet. Do they seem fun at all? Constructive criticism is appreciated.

Sonic's Cheesy Soundtrack Adventure:
An annoying and funny fight with some of the most cheesy vg music
-Only play at Green Hill Zone
-choose ONE cheesy Sonic song
-Have annoying/funny taunts
-annoying items set to high (banana peel, bumper, lip's stick, etc)

Rick Rolled:
Enough said
-only stages with ramps, hills, etc (Temple, Green Hill Zone, Melee Yoshi's Island
-Can use characters that roll or are similiar to rolling
-Have really crappy RR taunts
-round items set to high

B**** Slap!:
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts

Umm, the first one doesn't sound fun at all. Sorry. Rick Rolling could be fun if it was more in depth. And ***** slap, sounds hilarious, but needs to be set to 0.5 damage ratio. For more annoyingness.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'll do a themed match. I can't consentrate enough right now for a normal fight. it's too hot out.
I want in, and dude its 93 where I am. So I just kinda got outta the pool to. I was back and forth between our pool and the site. :p

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Umm, the first one doesn't sound fun at all. Sorry. Rick Rolling could be fun if it was more in depth. And ***** slap, sounds hilarious, but needs to be set to 0.5 damage ratio. For more annoyingness.
thanks Chaco. I'll get rid of Sonic and keep B**** Slap. How should I modify RR?

Chaco

Never Logs In
thanks Chaco. I'll get rid of Sonic and keep B**** Slap. How should I modify RR?
Umm, thats a tough question, have a sonic say "You're to slow" about 7 times. Then beat the hell out of it. See who's hella slow now. jk jk Anyway, umm, make it really easy to knock people off, and gimmick stages definitely like Wario Ware. Umm, I'll think on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom