• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
I'm back. Sorry for the crappy joke Gigas.lol
I can't play brawl though. My air conditioning went out. So it'a a little hot and that's going to keep me off my game, but I'll still play themed fights.
Hah, we're just having fun, don't worry.

AC went out? Hm.... Think you can make a guess? (puts screw driver away)

EDIT: How about now, Agent? I'm going online now.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
is your state really that bad, then again hot for me would be like 70-80 in your farenheit.
nah I really hate to agree with B, but the best by far in Mewtwo, i only didn't use him because I considered it cheap

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
is your state really that bad, then again hot for me would be like 70-80 in your farenheit.
nah I really hate to agree with B, but the best by far in Mewtwo, i only didn't use him because I considered it cheap
80-90 degrees farenheit. I'm watching Footloose on TV Land to help me forget about the heat. I'm desperate. lol A 15 year old watching TV Land. Help me.

Anyways I'm in the mood for a FadingNirvana match. Any takers?

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
The best Pokemon are the six playable ones in Brawl. >=D In fact...if Lucario were in Pokemon Yellow, my life would be complete.

And Card Sagas Wars looks epic. I want to play it. D=

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I love Suicune. Which reminds me when Devil got caught in his Ice Beam in the Kawaii Kombat theme battle. That was hilariou.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I love Suicune. Which reminds me when Devil got caught in his Ice Beam in the Kawaii Kombat theme battle. That was hilariou.
Was I in that fight? I thought I was, but can't remeber. I remeber the pokemon battles. lmao XD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
The best Pokemon are the six playable ones in Brawl. >=D In fact...if Lucario were in Pokemon Yellow, my life would be complete.

And Card Sagas Wars looks epic. I want to play it. D=
CSW has the potential to be one of the most epic crossovers ever. Even with only the characters shown for someone, there's probably someone for everyone. Seriously, Leon, Link, X, and like a dozen more characters AT LEAST...

And my favorite Pokemon has always been Gyarados. If you couldn't tell from my username, sea serpents are awesome.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
CSW has the potential to be one of the most epic crossovers ever. Even with only the characters shown for someone, there's probably someone for everyone. Seriously, Leon, Link, X, and like a dozen more characters AT LEAST...

And my favorite Pokemon has always been Gyarados. If you couldn't tell from my username, sea serpents are awesome.
It looks awesome...I want to play it...I wonder what people think my username means?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Where can I get that game DarkL?
It's not out yet, but it's being made with a program called MUGEN. The website is http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main_csw.htm but just be aware it's in Spanish. The cards section shows custom sprites of hundreds of characters, but NOT ALL OF THEM WILL BE IN THE GAME. They're just sprites (and I'm not yelling at you, just wanted to let you know before you get too excited)

But yeah, from the videos and screenshots I've seen at least 12 characters including Link, Cloud, Mega Man (X), Master Chief, Chun Li, Samus, and Bowser

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
that suicine was evil, of all the times for it come out, That CWS thing looks awsome, is it fan-made because if so, wow, uch great detail and everything, its crazy. and the love for characters like Crono and Leon is just awsome

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
It's not out yet, but it's being made with a program called MUGEN. The website is http://cardgallery.tales-tra.com/main_csw.htm but just be aware it's in Spanish. The cards section shows custom sprites of hundreds of characters, but NOT ALL OF THEM WILL BE IN THE GAME. They're just sprites (and I'm not yelling at you, just wanted to let you know before you get too excited)

But yeah, from the videos and screenshots I've seen at least 12 characters including Link, Cloud, Mega Man (X), Master Chief, Chun Li, Samus, and Bowser
Samus would kill Master Chief. Good thing I take Spanish.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
that suicine was evil, of all the times for it come out, That CWS thing looks awsome, is it fan-made because if so, wow, uch great detail and everything, its crazy. and the love for characters like Crono and Leon is just awsome
Yeah it's fanmade. And Crono and Leon do equal win (not to mention they recreated Leon's hi-ougi from the TOD remake (now if I could only actually play TOD/TOD2)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I looked at only the blue card section and wow, LOTS of characters, but they might not all be in right?

Chaco

Never Logs In
I am missed, had to go somewhere, and wtf was up with Gigas earlier, and who the hell was Angel?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I looked at only the blue card section and wow, LOTS of characters, but they might not all be in right?
No, they said (with good reason) that not all of them wiill not be in because it's just unrealistic to do all that animation and balancing for 500+ characters.

Good news is that just with the 4 trailers alone, there are at least 16 characters. And they may have revealed more through screenshots/comments on youtube. So I don't think the roster will disappoint. Plus, they're not afraid to put obscure characters like Etna, so yeah.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
No, they said (with good reason) that not all of them wiill not be in because it's just unrealistic to do all that animation and balancing for 500+ characters.

Good news is that just with the 4 trailers alone, there are at least 16 characters. And they may have revealed more through screenshots/comments on youtube. So I don't think the roster will disappoint. Plus, they're not afraid to put obscure characters like Etna, so yeah.
So many FFX characters. I hope Seymour makes it so I can kick his arse. :laugh:

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Oh sweet. Tales characters own. i havent seen the link since im on phone but did it have gameplay clips?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I saw a few other Tales characters in the card section, if they put in Jade (didn't even see his card T T) that'd be just way to cool, o and Kratos to

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya, for Tales i'd love to see Guy, Jade, Kratos, Senel, Leon, Judas (yes i know that he and someone else ar elinked very close) and Sheena for the series

AnAardvark

Smash Journeyman
Anyone up for a few matches? By the way, P&N, if you're still reading this, I was messing around in Training Mode a few minutes ago. I found out how to do the Meteor Grab (Uhhm, dunno the name) with Ice Climbers. :bee: I'm not sure what it's called. It's like Grab - Throw - Fair. Anyways, it's a neat move. :) Took me forever to get it. Had to watch a few Ice Climber videos to get the hang of it too.

Back to my dilemma. :p Is anybody free for a few practice matches with me?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom