• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Correct Nirvana, and what theme are we doing?
B**** Slap. I need to test it out. Here's the rules:

B**** Slap!:
Slap'em good
-Fans set to high
-Characters that have moves that are "in your face" (Diddy Kong, Ganon, etc)
-B****y taunts
-0.7 damage ratio

Naos

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Naos624
hahahaha i know im tough ur tough too that was great but u killed my Link i guess i still need work but goo though

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Luke, how long will you be up? Im 15 mins away from home
Sorry Heartz, I'm done tonight. When will you be here tomorrow? I'll be online around 12:00 PM Central time tomorrow.

lmao. Funny matches Chaco.

EDIT: I'm still online though everyone. When I say bye then I'm offline.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Thanks. I've done better though, you guys just happen to play most of the characters I have trouble/hate fighting against. Space animals, Meta Knight, Lucario... All you needed was Zelda and you're set lol

Good games, though.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
it may be something i can\t give him right now, my Wii can't connect right now, it might ahve to do with atmospherical disturbances, theres a very bad storm going on, and can't seem to get the adapter to pick it up

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
night Luke.

KC i can't believe you'd bother going to church, to sit there for 3 hours to listen to some guy tell you god and jesus is good and that you should fear and revere them, what a way to spend a sunday...

o i also tested the laggy connections to, they won't even connect

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom