• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Luso

Smash Ace
NNID
JonLuso
3DS FC
3566-1666-9423
Hah, I still play the SNES for it. That would be awesome if it was made for the VC, however, I wouldn't get my hopes too high, as it wasn't exactly the best-known game. =( I hope it does though.
...!!! Don't jinx it! :laugh:
I would like it if they made it somewhat like Children of Mana; that was cool, though it still didn't have the interface and feel Secret of Mana had, IMO.

Smash_Gigas

Smash Lord
...!!! Don't jinx it! :laugh:
I would like it if they made it somewhat like Children of Mana; that was cool, though it still didn't have the interface and feel Secret of Mana had, IMO.
Man, my friend ticked me off in Children of Mana! LOL He always took the hammer and either knocked me into a swarm of enemies or into an ocean of spikes. I stoped playing that one quick.... lol

Cinder

Smash Master
perhaps its sin to say here but any of u guys play melee? or strictly brawl now?
Melee>Brawl...I'm a competitive player, so Melee is more important to me...I play Brawl for fun, but only when friends come over...

Although I will admit, Guilty Gear>Smash...at least for competitiveness...it was actually designed to be competitive ^_^

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Actually, when I say near, I mean she lives in Brampton too. Unfortunately she's been playing Brawl alot less lately.

Hey, you have 777 posts! You should buy a lottery ticket.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
I'd rather enjoy if Melee was made the standard, but the chances are slim to none unfortunately.

dang you all escaped my trap, next 666, your souls shall be devoured :)

Chaco

Never Logs In
Dude, that last one was epic. Fthrow to Nana fair for the win!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
god those titan brawls were great, Jigglypuff was by far the freakiest Titan, so much evil in one puff...
Oh yes. I knew it was a great idea. You should have seen O.T.L and I's one on one. I was Dk and he was Charizard. He forgot to turn on Mushrooms so it was nothing but Poisons. We kept running into them and some landed right on top of us. It was hilariously fun.

O.T.L

Smash Apprentice
Oh yes. I knew it was a great idea. You should have seen O.T.L and I's one on one. I was Dk and he was Charizard. He forgot to turn on Mushrooms so it was nothing but Poisons. We kept running into them and some landed right on top of us. It was hilariously fun.
i was supposed to turn them on ? BOL

Chaco

Never Logs In
What theme we doing now, I'm pumped, Deathmatch, Gigas, Pokemon, etc

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom