• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is Unknown's name on Brawl Malex? I forgot. X(

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Good Games Unknown. ^^

I'm sure it was good practice for both of us.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Bunny ur one hell of a player...i need to train...alot...*smiles*...awsome matches...hope to play u again real soon...by the way is the ice climbers ur best?....if soo...or not...either way ur a beast with them...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks. :D
You're good too. I've seen very few good Link users, and you're one the best I've seen.

Umm...I don't know if they're my best. I'm really good with Lucario, Iceys, and Diddy. Those three are my best mains. I don't know if the Iceys are my best main overall though.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Thanks. :D
You're good too. I've seen very few good Link users, and you're one the best I've seen.

Umm...I don't know if they're my best. I'm really good with Lucario, Iceys, and Diddy. Those three are my best mains. I don't know if the Iceys are my best main overall though.
Thx...for the Link part...n i say yeah...that is ur best...cause telling u the truth Link is my best ( others said is Pikachu ) but u know...u still kick my butt hard with Ice Climbers...good games though...hope to face real soon..but first...i got to train hard....cause i didn't *smiles*...the problem is most of my friends got bored of the game...*smiles*...well either way good practice for me that was...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I'll play you. =3

Three Stock/No Items/Neutral Levels.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz,aren't you still undefeated overall?
As far as "best out of" fights, yes. Some of you guys have beat once or twice, so undefeated is a bit much for an adjective. Great games, Seventh Sword. Sorry I left, I promised a fight for someone else. Your constant grabbing is quite the nuisance, but nonetheless you are a formidable opponent. May we meet in combat again soon...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'll gladly fight any of you, I will send you all back to your respective kitchens. :]

It is time for our "Battle of the Sexes", Boxob. The usual rules apply:

No items
No time
No spamming (new rule)
Neutral stages
Best 2/3

Are you fine with this?

Boxob

Smash Champion
Sure, add me, even though you're secretly a man. I know this cause women aren't smart enough to be on the interweb.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Lolz

Good Games. I won, but I couldn't use my Ice Climbers to their full potential due to the lag. *Crai*

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Boxob. You need to fix your connection. Disconnection two times in a row is a sign. I rather not duel until you have that settled. I apologize

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Hey again, Heartz. I'm finally free; would you like to do battle now? If not, merely specify a time you're available. If you aren't available (or don't know when)... I hope I can fight you some other time.:)

EDIT: Oops, I mean, after Unknown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom