• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I want to fight you heartz, but I will get beaten. so you up for it?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I want to fight you heartz, but I will get beaten. so you up for it?
I am caught up with alot of fight requests right now. I will post a "ready" post when I can fight more people. I'm sorry. I really don't know why people want to fight me...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I am caught up with alot of fight requests right now. I will post a "ready" post when I can fight more people. I'm sorry. I really don't know why people want to fight me...
Because Heartz...they keep listening to ppl...saying i got beaten by this cool n nice girl...her skills r like high...n who ever wants a true challenge talk to her...*smiles*....that's the way i see it...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah she can. Your really good, thiugh there was a few or more I should have won. But I made mistakes, and did't initiate the infinite chain grabs. I should have. lol I tried to snowcone you several times, but that just got my damage racked up. lol

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Lol I was just kidding, I know girls can play, I'm not like 6 years old D:
Really. Well, in case you DO believe that first statement you made is true, then perhaps a battle with Kawaii Bunny or me would help you to change your mind? A friendly battle, of course...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Ha Ha Boxob,If your Sonic is still like it is in the vids,I wouldn't use him,if you fight her. Her Zelda is downright scary XD.

I'd request a re-match Heartz,but right now it's too busy around here and it seems you're checklist of pwnage is kind of full....

Switch FC
SW 1721 4573 3132
Ha Ha Boxob,If your Sonic is still like it is in the vids,I wouldn't use him,if you fight her. Her Zelda is downright scary XD.

I'd request a re-match Heartz,but right now it's too busy around here and it seems you're checklist of pwnage is kind of full....
Hey you, let's Brawl after I play her.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sorry but just as it says above,I can't use the TV at the moment. We only have one,and it's for everyone's use and everyone excludes me during normal hours because I play video games on it. XD

By next week I should have a TV for myself. If you'll be around most of the day,would it be all right if I PM you when I can fight?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sure! X)

You can make the match.
Three Stock/No items/Neutral Levels

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom