• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
So it would seem that apparently nobody saw the message I left earlier on this board of dedicated brawlers...

<_<

>_>

Anyway, I've got eight spots left. To tell the truth, I'm looking for people to consistently brawl against. None of this "lol I beat u so nao Im leavin" bull. If you're up for it, my fc is 4167-4512-8017.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hmm just as I read over on the zelda boards, a close range Zelda user, it reflects well, she flows very well from one action to another, you play a very defensive game, one that intrigues me for her, but does not surprise me, next we meet I will show you all I can muster, ready for your games, can't wait haha. I've actually been practicing with someone for a very long time and barely been playing either Meta or Ganondorf, (see I cooked up my excuse heh) so if I feel he's ready for some good 1v1 action i'll use him/her, so something to look forward to

Chaco

Never Logs In
Thats very true. Jiggles was majorly nerfed, but you may think C. Flacon was but according to Sakurai they buffed him up some. But the ICs still own, especially with chaingrabs.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I'm all set Heartz,unless I put your fc in wrong. XD The usual rules. See ya online!

Almost forgot what's you ingame name? mine is SS8677.

EDIT:You aren't registered for some reason. I put your fc in correctly. Are you there?

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Well guys im calling it a night...see u guys tomorrow...darn school...*smiles*...well night...Heartz lets try it tomorrow ok...*smiles*....

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
hmm just as I read over on the zelda boards, a close range Zelda user, it reflects well, she flows very well from one action to another, you play a very defensive game, one that intrigues me for her, but does not surprise me, next we meet I will show you all I can muster, ready for your games, can't wait haha.
I shall indulge in that battle, Devil. I, too, will unlock my full potential next time. That is if the lag does not interfere with our prowess...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
So it would seem that apparently nobody saw the message I left earlier on this board of dedicated brawlers...

<_<

>_>

Anyway, I've got eight spots left. To tell the truth, I'm looking for people to consistently brawl against. None of this "lol I beat u so nao Im leavin" bull. If you're up for it, my fc is 4167-4512-8017.
I'd be willing to battle you. Not right now, because I can't play weekday nights, but I'm usually available in the afternoon (at least I will be until I get a summer job). Of course, I guess it depends on how you define consistently, as inconveniences seem to pop up all the time for me. :ohwell:

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
nothing can compare to the nerf Mewtwo faced, my main of the last game (man i miss Melee's system, you could actually be offensive, instead of the defense camp shows), its definetly annoying to find a true new main, and I'm not using Lucario (i even like Lucario, hes on my team as well as Charizard)

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Hey, Dark.

Sounds like a deal to me-by "consistently" I mean to say that I enjoy brawling for several matches with people I know are going to stay on my friend roster. I'm free to brawl weeknights and weekends, (any time) so it's all gravy. :)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Hey, Dark.

Sounds like a deal to me-by "consistently" I mean to say that I enjoy brawling for several matches with people I know are going to stay on my friend roster. I'm free to brawl weeknights and weekends, (any time) so it's all gravy. :)
Okay then, if you want, PM me this Saturday and hopefully we can get a few games in then :)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Nice fights, Super Sonic. Let us have another tomorrow. I am running on empty. I must retire for the night, for that the next day shall be filled with endless opportunities. I bid you all a temporary farewell. 'Til we meet again on the battlefield...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
None taken at all. ^^; I'm sorry I didn't put up much of a fight. I haven't had much opportunity to practice like I should and I'm getting sloppy again. XD

Your Zelda is amazing! and I totally mis-judged your range. Your timing for specials is perfect.

Next time we fight,I swear I will be better.:)

I don't know when we can play again this week for sure,but I'm thinking of taking the extra Tv which My Grandmother allows me to use for whatever I wish,taking it home, and placing it in my room. That way I won't have to wait for the Tv to be available. I have an older,noncompatible Tv in my room just lying around that I can put in its place.

To me the more I play the more new things I discover. Losing to me,is better than winning because it shows where your weaknesses are.

Thank you for the lesson,I'd love to play you again,but you seems like your out of my league. Out of all opponents I fought so far. You are the strongest.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
... =]

Would you like to play Super Sonic? I need to train my Ice Climbuhs.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
None taken at all. ^^; I'm sorry I didn't put up much of a fight. I haven't had much opportunity to practice like I should and I'm getting sloppy again. XD

Your Zelda is amazing! and I totally misjudged your range. Your timing for specials is perfect.

Next time we fight,I swear I will be better.:)
Many thanks, Super. You take care 'til then, ok?

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Hate to be a nuisance, but after Dark gets his spot on my fc roster, there's seven spots left. :) Any takers?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hate to be a nuisance, but after Dark gets his spot on my fc roster, there's seven spots left. :) Any takers?
I humbly request a spot on your friend list, for I believe I would make a worthy and consistent opponent. I cannot duel you now, but surely tomorrow.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Well, what sort of knave could conceive to blatantly ignore such a request? So shall it be done, and thus we will meet on the 'morrow.

Oh, and uh...I don't get off work until anywhere from 5-8 pm, central time. Don't waste your time waitin'. xD I'll get on here once I'm ready to rock.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Umm...Kodachrome?

I said you can add me. o_o
I'm pretty good. I think.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Will do, bunny. :) I'm playing right now, so I can't add you JUST yet, but rest assured that you will be.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay. I have to go to bed, so I'll see you tommorow or something. I think.

Beat

Smash Ace
Female? Brawl? Duel?

Does... not compute... Head... hurts...
Hit me up to play sometime. I am, quite humbly, amazing. 3-stock, no items, neutral stages, etc...

Edit: The concept of a female gamer has garnered roughly ten times the normal meet and greet response. I wonder why? I find this hilarious.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Alrighty, I've got heartz, dark and bunny added. Now my fc's in the sig, so have at. :)

Exia 00

Smash Champion
i dont see a sig o_0
i think you need over 25 posts to get one though. :p
anyways wanna play kodachrome i
have a hard time against kirby so i think
we can have some intense matches :)
(im ok at smash but i think i can improve)
also anyone if else wants to play then pm me
unless your afraid to "show me your moves xD "

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Kodachrome,if you want to add me I'll play you as well. I don't know when but,I usually stay on until my opponent leaves,unless something urgent happens. Next week I'll hopefully have my own tv to play on,so that we can engage at better times of the day.

Tahuman,are you a Sonic main? I can't seem to get a response to a challange on the Sonic boards,but I'm trying to test my Sonic against other Sonics,and it's always fun to see what other people are doing with Your character.

Once again any matches with anyone won't likely be until tonight,if at all.....

Nor will I be able to remain online untill almost 2:00am like I was last night.

For now I bid a temporary fairwell to all . May Fate cause us to cross paths again someday.

Seventh Sword

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1951-0055-5151
Female? Brawl? Duel?

Does... not compute... Head... hurts...
Hit me up to play sometime. I am, quite humbly, amazing. 3-stock, no items, neutral stages, etc...

Edit: The concept of a female gamer has garnered roughly ten times the normal meet and greet response. I wonder why? I find this hilarious.
More than that, I'm surprised one person managed to change the way people are talking @o@ It's almost nostalgic; oh yeah Heartz duel me plz >:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom