• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Ok. Only if Unknown is ok with it. Wait, I've never really talked to Unkown. Well Unkown it's nice to meet you. :) As you've read, I main Zelda/Sheik and also use Link, Pikachu and Samus/ZSS. I don't know why we haven't talked yet. We're both on this thread a lot.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
same from me Unknown, its funny how little a few of us communicate here, I main primarily Ganondorf and Meta, as well as Toon Link, Charizard, though I would main Megaman over any of those if Nintendo wasn't mad at Capcom and RE4 (i don't even like the Re games, sigh...)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
man been so long since i used that dragon, that was a good match, sorry about the ness abuse, was curious if it worked.

Heart are you ready now?

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Wow, this place is hoppin'. Seems like a good spot to drop in and add a couple friend codes to the list-I've got a few spots left, if there are any takers. I use Marth, Ike, Zelda and Kirby...though Zelda does struggle online with button lag...Right now my main main is Ike, and I'm rusty with the others.

*waits*

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
by all means heartz you type like a robot or maybe thats just how i read it :p, everyone please post results :p i really wanna know who good she is XP

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Yeah (for the Pikachu part) u'll get strong...just keep practicing...that's how im good...back then n i'll start again i pratice like there was no tomorrow...*smiles*...well if u want a rematch just let me know ok...gg though...i really enjoy it...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Yeah (for the Pikachu part) u'll get strong...just keep practicing...that's how im good...back then n i'll start again i pratice like there was no tomorrow...*smiles*...well if u want a rematch just let me know ok...gg though...i really enjoy it...
Pikachu was my main in the original SSB...But then Zelda came in Melee. I couldn't let go of Pikachu so I still use him to this day... (Even though I'm not the best) I'm best with Zelda/Sheik, but I need more experience still...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Pikachu was my main in the original SSB...But then Zelda came in Melee. I couldn't let go of Pikachu so I still use him to this day... (Even though I'm not the best) I'm best with Zelda/Sheik, but I need more experience still...
Same with Link n Pikachu...from the first SSB i was good n i didn't wanted to let them go..their like a part of me u can say *smiles*...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Admirable job, Unknown. It seems fate has set our duel for a later date. The time shall come, and when it has, an epic battle shall commence between the both of us... To all that I have fought against today: Great games. I will be available all day tomorrow as well, so let us all brawl 'til dawn...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I still can't believe I never played as Link in the original SSB...He's one of my favorite video game characters... I'm getting better with him...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Same with Link n Pikachu...from the first SSB i was good n i didn't wanted to let them go..their like a part of me u can say *smiles*...
My main in SSB 64 was Mario. In Melee, Shiek. I never touched Zelda in Melee so it is a bit of a surprise that I main her today.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Admirable job, Unknown. It seems fate has set our duel for a later date. The time shall come, and when it has, an epic battle shall commence between the both of us... To all that I have fought against today: Great games. I will be available all day tomorrow as well, so let us all brawl 'til dawn...
*Smiles*...thx..we will get our own match one day...to see who's the best...even if i or u aren't ...i respect ppl n admired the ones who wins...that gets me hypper to train hard n to surpased the one who beat me....u don't learn from winning...u learn alot from losing...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
So are you finished for today Heartz? **** I just got the TV too. XDXDXD

well,does anyone wanna play me? I'm going to do a warm up match vs the cpu then I'll add fcs and be ready. I'll join whomever. Rooms I start don't work as well for some reason.....

OK all set,if anyone will fight me I'll be online.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
My main in SSB 64 was Mario. In Melee, Shiek. I never touched Zelda in Melee so it is a bit of a surprise that I main her today.
You should try her in Melee, though from all I've heard Sheik is much better (just like Zelda is better than Sheik in Brawl).

Meanwhile, I actually need to go out and buy Melee (and am eagerly awaiting Smash 64 on VC).

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
*Smiles*...thx..we will get our own match one day...to see who's the best...even if i or u aren't ...i respect ppl n admired the ones who wins...that gets me hypper to train hard n to surpased the one who beat me....u don't learn from winning...u learn alot from losing...
That's so true Unknown...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Yes. Shiek is horrible in Brawl. I dont like her downward kick. She seems so much weaker now for some reason. Zelda in Melee....I dont even remember playing with her to be honest.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Yes. Shiek is horrible in Brawl. I dont like her downward kick. She seems so much weaker now for some reason. Zelda in Melee....I dont even remember playing with her to be honest.
*smiles* well there's always time to learn something...n to train them to become ur best...or one of ur best...if u want...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
So are you finished for today Heartz? **** I just got the TV too. XDXDXD

well,does anyone wanna play me? I'm going to do a warm up match vs the cpu then I'll add fcs and be ready. I'll join whomever. Rooms I start don't work as well for some reason.....
Let us do battle, SS. You have waited patiently, so you have earned this battle.

Rules:

No items
No time
5 stock
Neutral stages
Best out of 5

Are you well with this? I will make the room and await your entrance...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
*smiles* well there's always time to learn something...n to train them to become ur best...or one of ur best...if u want...
Sheik can hard to play with sometimes (for me anyways)...She was very nerfed and Zelda was very buffed...I still like them both. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom