• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Thx for dropping by my thread Heartz, I'll be sure to add your FC when I'm on a bit later...happy brawling...:)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Great games, Yuuki. You are a great brawler, just as your partner, Bunny. May we meet in combat again soon...

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Thank you, Heartz. To be honest, facing you was a bit ironic. You play the exact same characters as my brother does, so those battles were really difficult for me. I have a hard time against him too. But I really enjoyed the challenge,and I hope to give you even better fights another time.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thank you, Heartz. To be honest, facing you was a bit ironic. You play the exact same characters as my brother does, so those battles were really difficult for me. I have a hard time against him too. But I really enjoyed the challenge,and I hope to give you even better fights another time.
Yuuki, I wouldn't say that. Your Toon Link is the best I have ever fought. You beat my Peach in a close fight. Most people have a hard time fighting her. But nonetheless I had so much fun.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I won 3 out of 4. I used Peach against her Toon Link. Bad choice, but it was a close fight. She is tough to deal with though.
I see...in that case i have to try n challenge her...*smiles*...n hopefuly when our connection stops disconnecting i get a match with u...

Yukiwarashi

Smash Champion
Yuki if is ok can i challenge u?...plz...
You want to play me...? @_@; Well, I wouldn't mind that. But I don't find myself to be that good, really. There's still a few people out there (which includes Heartz now) that I want to keep up with before I consider myself any good.

Thank you once again, Heartz. You're really too kind...but I felt I had a lot to live up to, and I failed at meeting that, especially with that embarassing first battle. But once I figure out which characters I will focus on, I promise I will challenge you again and give you the intense fights you were hoping for.

By the way, my brother is interested in playing you. Whenever you're not busy, is it possible for him to play you?

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Yuuki i know u can get better...just work hard train with others n u'll see a major improvement...n i don't mind if ur not that good...for all we know ur probably better than...way better...*smiles*..

Cat Fight

Smash Lord
NNID
NoGoodEndings
Hey sure whenver you are ready, CF. Yuuki, I will play your brother later ok? Did he watch us fight, by the way? And don't worry. It was intense alright...
I'm not home ATM, but I should be around 5-5:30pm EST.

I'll add yr FC and maybe we can get a few matches in. :"}

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm looking for a match, anyone up to it?
I challenge you, Burrbomb. It is time we do battle when the day is still young. My specifics are as follows:

No items
No time
5 stock
Best 2/3
Neutral stages

The standard terms, of course. Are you up for this challenge?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sure! but...., this may sound noobish plus embarrasses the heck out of me but..... what are neutral stages?
Final Destination, Smashville, Battlefield. Stages that don't move, no obstacles. I am adding you now. I will host so be there soon, ok?

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I want in on this too. :) I'm not great with Sonic online if the connection is bad,but I may give you a hard time. I don't think I've played a Peach before.

EDIT:sorry didn't read the whole thread before. Your main is Zelda? That maybe a quite interesting fight. I mained Zelda and Sheik until Brawl's release,so It will be nice to see if it's just my lack of skill that keeps me from utilizing them properly in the new game.

I main Sonic but I'm starting to use Kirby sometimes as well.

If you take me on,I'll do my best to make it worth your while.

Burrbomb

Smash Apprentice
Heartz you ARE strong! But latley my game has been off a little.....I've just been having a losing streak for about 2 days now! Oh, and was I very predictable with Kirby cause he's my main an I need to make him stronger.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Heartz, I'll host then...
3 stocks
no items
no time
no uber hazardous stages.
name tag: Mishi

alright with this?

mzink*

Smash Ace
Heartz just to let you know, I haven't forgotten our brawl, just having some trouble being able to catch you online. Next time I have a sure time of being on I will let you know.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sorry,been wandering the web. ^^;;; If your around unknown,I think the tv might be free now(have to check),I just gotta add fc.

Heartz,if I in fact do get the tv for awhlile,would you be willing to take me on after your finished with PentaSalia?

I'll be online,hopefully(been waiting all day for the stupid tv XD)

Edit:nevermind,the Tv is still being watched,and movies take preference over video games soo:ohwell:

I guess it won't be until tonight probably 10:00 est or later.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Sorry,been wandering the web. ^^;;; If your around unknown,I think the tv might be free now(have to check),I just gotta add fc.

Heartz,if I in fact do get the tv for awhlile,would you be willing to take me on after your finished with PentaSalia?

I'll be online,hopefully(been waiting all day for the stupid tv XD)

Edit:nevermind,the Tv is still being watched,and movies take preference over video games soo:ohwell:

I guess it won't be until tonight probably 10:00 est or later.
Sure. I will be free all night. Great games, Penta. You surprised me when you used Peach, by the way. You are a formidable opponent, no doubt.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
It's nice to see you again Heartz. I can dual with you a little later. I have some things to do on my to do list first. I pray I finish them soon so we may brawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom