• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
This thread has sparked quite the interest within this forum, hmm?

Greetings, Heartz, a pleasure to meet you. From the replies on this thread, I take it you are skilled at Brawl. I would be honoured if I could have a match with you. Unfortunately, I'm not free at the moment and have no idea when I'll be able to play. Would it be all right if I PM you when I am free? Let me know if that'd be all right with you. Until then, ciao!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
This thread has sparked quite the interest within this forum, hmm?

Greetings, Heartz, a pleasure to meet you. From the replies on this thread, I take it you are skilled at Brawl. I would be honoured if I could have a match with you. Unfortunately, I'm not free at the moment and have no idea when I'll be able to play. Would it be all right if I PM you when I am free? Let me know if that'd be all right with you. Until then, ciao!
Sure thing, friend. I can't wait to battle you.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Almost...Maybe I'm not doing something right...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Nice fights, Bunny. The reason I used Samus and Olimar is because I was warming up to use my main, Zelda. As you can see I am not as valiant with those two, since I lost. But my Zelda stands tall, just as your Diddy Kong.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thank you...I still need alot of practice though...I never want to lose like that again...

Good Matches...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thank you...I still need alot of practice though...I never want to lose like that again...

Good Matches...
Don't worry. Your Diddy Kong is the best I have seen yet. I have never seen him used like that before. You've come a long way, so you don't have much left to go through. 'Til we meet again on the battlefield...

Mclovin22

Smash Rookie
Hmm Heartz, i'm wondering would you be interested in a match around 10 central (pending on the NO/Spurs game o.o) I'd love to fight u with my D3 & Lucario :D

Ikepwnsyou

Smash Cadet
im free to play from about 5:00 PM till 9:30PM on weekdays, and on weekends...anytime till about 2:00AM.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
That is fine, ikepwnsyou. As for the Lucario user, I accept your humble challenge. I will let you know my availability and specifics of battle shortly

leechaolan

Smash Lord
lol, no offense, Heartz, but I love when someone says "girl" everyone comes running. :p

Still, just like anyone else, would be happy to play sometime.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Wow, loooong intro thread! I came to see what was abuzz.

Anyway, welcome to the Boards, Heartz, it appears that you and I have both joined about the same time. I would challenge you to battle, but as you can see in my intro thread, I'm brand new to Brawl (and Smash in general), suck at it, and facing someone of your calibur would probably be a death wish. ;) (That, and I haven't been bothered to figure out Wi-Fi yet. :p)

Oh, and I see you're from Georgia too? I'm only one state over in good ol' S.C.! At any rate, nice meeting you.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Haha. I appreciate both the welcome and honesty, Rew. Regardless of our skill differences, a duel with you would be most joyous.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well of course, Shadowlink. Have i not displayed the utmost refinement? If not, i beg your forgiveness. I truly do

mzink*

Smash Ace
Mind if I have a go? I only have one space left on my roster and it's supposed to be resereved so eventually you may get deleted but I will of course let you know if and when that happens.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Wow, what a warm welcome you got, lol.

Anyway, welcome to the boards. After seeing all the challenges you got I think it would be great if we could battle sometimes. You get a new challenger and I get some Zelda practice, it works out for everyone. Just don't know if my connection is good enough, though.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
You all will have a battle tonight. Rest assured. And mzinkk, it is up to you whether you keep me or not, for i too am soon to have a full list. You may be deleted eventually but i will let you know when i do. i keep all fair...

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
I'll happily play you sometime. Just add me FC if you get room (You seem to get a lot of challenges :D ), and whenever we are on we can play a few. I have yet to play a lot of Zelda's so it will be a learning experience for me.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Of course i remember you, six. You were my final opponent in the BC Tournament. It was too bad you couldnt make the fight. I dont like winning by default. But im glad to meet you once again...

sixflags11804

Smash Cadet
Of course i remember you, six. You were my final opponent in the BC Tournament. It was too bad you couldnt make the fight. I dont like winning by default. But im glad to meet you once again...
Well I had to buy a new Wii because my other one got stolen. So do you want to re-add me and play?

2707-2505-6611 (six)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Remember, you all. I will make a ready post around 830 pm est. The first to post will be my first fight tonight

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Remember, you all. I will make a ready post around 830 pm est. The first to post will be my first fight tonight
:o I must make sure I'm not on at 8:30 so I don't have to fight the dreaded Heartz! Actually I would love to fight you later if I get the chance :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom