• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Yes well played...the first game though when i comited suicide..yeah my nucshot was acting weird...*smiles* oh well...well if u want a re-match i wouldn't mind...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'd like to apologize to you all for not being available at the set time. I got caught up with major duties and had no time for leisure. I will be available all day Wednesday and Thursday so you all have the massive chance of dueling me.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
quite all right Heartz, i'd challenge you to a match now, but i'm sure you are tired, that and myself shall be retiring to my mind for a good 8 hours, though I look forward to tomorrow when we wage battle

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Hello, i am a fellow smash noob as well. Looking forward to some good clean matches, if u would like to add my fc. Drop by my nearby greet thread to let me know...happy brawling...:)

Tahuman

Smash Rookie
Okay so you're 2 hrs ahead

thanks for letting me know ill be seeing you around 7:00 pm your time

until then!

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I'm up for a battle if you want. Just keep in mind that I rarely play online, so I don't know if my connection is very good, lol.

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Good matches, your Zelda is really good, your Peach isn't quite up to your Zelda level but is good none the less. Great matches. To good for me :D

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm up for a battle if you want. Just keep in mind that I rarely play online, so I don't know if my connection is very good, lol.
Ok that is fine. I am going to add you now. My suggested specifics are as follows:

No items
No time
5 stock
Neutral stages

I hope you are well with these rules. 'Til we meet on the battlefield...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, that's fine. For stages I'm putting in FD, Battlefield, Yoshi's Island, and Smashville. Those are the neutral stages I've seen agreed on in my area.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Good match, Heartz. Your Zelda is definitely really good, and it gives me more of an incentive to practice against her (since my roommate for next year uses Zelda, and gives me a ton of trouble).

Don't know what happened that second match though, so I'm sorry about that X_X.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Thank you. She is my trump card. I used her because I never underestimate my opponents before battle, which is why I went all out. Great games, Leviathan. 'Til we meet again on the battlefield...

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Hey Heartz...seems u been winning alot of matches huh...congrats...well i want a match with u to see if ur better than me or the other way around *smiles*...r u avaliable?...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Hey Heartz...seems u been winning alot of matches huh...congrats...well i want a match with u to see if ur better than me or the other way around *smiles*...r u avaliable?...
Yes I am free. Let us duel then. My rules are as follows:

No items
No time
5 stock
Neutral stages

Are you fine with this? I will add you now and make the room. Don't keep me waiting too long...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom