• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
GG Heartz, definitely thrilling matches, I'll guess to say ur Zelda is your best character, and a mean one at that. Looking forward to our next encounter...:)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
GG Heartz, definitely thrilling matches, I'll guess to say ur Zelda is your best character, and a mean one at that. Looking forward to our next encounter...:)
Sure thing. I tend to give people breaks from my Zelda by using a totally random character. I know she is difficult to win against so I don't use her all the time. I'm not saying im invincible with her it's just she is mean...

Wubblez

Smash Apprentice
Sure thing. I tend to give people breaks from my Zelda by using a totally random character. I know she is difficult to win against so I don't use her all the time. I'm not saying im invincible with her it's just she is mean...
With Zelda you either get hit with a lot of damage or you deal a ton of damage :) You seem to do a lot of the latter

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Sure u aren't...*smiles* another guy u defeated u guess...congrates...wish i could be one of those victums but *crys* the connection is acting bad...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I'm ready to begin our dual. The conditions are as follows, correct?

no items
no timed matches
neutral stages
five stock
2/3 matches to win

I have a match setup. Don't hold back.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I'm ready to begin our dual. The conditions are as follows, correct?

no items
no timed matches
neutral stages
five stock
2/3 matches to win

I have a match setup. Don't hold back.

Sorry, Nirvana. I'm actually busy at the moment. How long will you be available?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
It's nothing to worry about. I am available until 10:00 P.M. Central time. Possibly a bit later. Please just tell me when you are ready.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, Zelda is probably the character I have the most trouble against, except for maybe Meta Knight. But I've only faced a real Meta Knight user once, and my roommate next year uses Zelda, so that's rather frustrating.

Looking forward to facing you again though, hopefully I'll be better next time <_<

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I am now available for combat. Those who wish to engage in battle with the iron maiden of justice, unsheathe thy weapon and approach...

DarKirby92

Smash Cadet
Just wonderin, but why r we all speaking medieval-ish and epic-like? It is pretty entertaining, but a tad creepy. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Just wonderin, but why r we all speaking medieval-ish and epic-like? It is pretty entertaining, but a tad creepy. XD
I was thinking the same thing. o_o

But Emperor Time I can play you.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yup yup. I'm gonna add you now.

Three Stock/No items/Neutral Levels/Best 2/3.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
I would like to have a match as well if u have time...wanna have a friendly battle to see who's better...cause sometimes i think im week compared to u guys *smiles*...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Heartz, our battles were great. I like your taunts. They're very polite and smart. That was nice of you to jump off of the stage so our stock would be leveled. I really messed up there.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I would like to have a match as well if u have time...wanna have a friendly battle to see who's better...cause sometimes i think im week compared to u guys *smiles*...
I'm ready if you are. X)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Some people just talk like that online sometimes. I do sometimes. lol. But we're just being ourselfs. I talk like that for many reasons. To be polite, serious, for fun, etc.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
ya it's all for good fun, though to speak like that in rl, well it would be funny anyway, just not for the person talking
That would be funny. lol. In real life I can't say I talk like I do online, but I sound a bit more mature. So I guess I kind of do talk like I do online.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Where art thou flower of thy branch? Ye shall see the power of thy hamburger sandwich of Oblivion. That I would never say in real life. I use more vocabulary though: Magnificant, radiant, well-done, etc. I also like to quote Evanescence songs a lot.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Good match...just beautiful matches...darn it u obliterated me in the last round...that was unbelievable...wow...*smiles* thx alot for the matches...it was sooo great...i defenately want a re-match soon...*smiles*...that was great...Kawaii...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Aww..thanks. ^^

I'd be glad to play you again. Just tell me when. Good Matches.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Oh, I almost forgot to say thanks for the matches before ~Kawaii Bunny~...I like your Diddy Kong tactics.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Ur a beast when it came to the ice climers....my re-match i want it...tomorrow ok...i need to train with others n on my own...now i know what im up against...thx for the matches again...oh by the way who's ur character?...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks XFNX. ^^ I can't wait to play again.

Unknown~Thanks. X)
I've been practicing with them more. I think they're my best character now. I can't wait for the rematch.
And my characters are: Diddy Kong, DDD, Kirby, Metaknight, Lucario, ZSS, Ice Climbers, and Pit.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
I can't right now. *Crai*

I'm studying. I'll be done soon though.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hmm, anyone know what happened to Heartz, not that i'm complaining it gives me a chance to listen to some of my favorite FF music, namely Kefka's theme, so simple, yet so mad and powerful, especially when it picks up, also does anyone feel like keeping me occupied, though your results may vary lag wise, but my solution will be coming by this weekend, but i digress, anyone for a 1v1 (you make)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom