• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

KoalaBear

Smash Apprentice
Heartz im not a hater but do you always introduce yourself as a female brawler?

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Thank you, XFadingNirvanaX, that's a handsome compliment. You are as well; and I like your edgeguarding tactics with Pikachu. Until next time...

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Thank you, XFadingNirvanaX, that's a handsome compliment. You are as well; and I like your edgeguarding tactics with Pikachu. Until next time...
Haha. Thank you. Zelda always has trouble with Olimar though. I'm still practicing with Pikachu...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey all, how is everyone doing today, i miss anything good? also anyone up for a match, theres a few things i wanna run over in my head over a few things

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz im not a hater but do you always introduce yourself as a female brawler?
It is only to let them know that I'm a girl. Some males have some sort of "reputation" to hold by, and will not play a girl in video games. I respect that since I know manhood is valuable to every male. XD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
It is only to let them know that I'm a girl. Some males have some sort of "reputation" to hold by, and will not play a girl in video games. I respect that since I know manhood is valuable to every male. XD

I'll fight a girl. You know that Heartz. lol...It doesn't matter who it is. As long as we have a good brawl. :)

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
really, did we atleast win :). sure thing unknown, just give me a few seconds, bout to eat some pancakes
Well neither me or Heartz have lost a match all day, so I think the girls win. ^^

Unknown17

Smash Ace
It doesn't matter what sex u r...like Fading said as long as we have a good brawl...for all we know she can be better than u...n Heartz have proven that to ppl...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
girl or guy, when it comes to video games were all humans, the only things that seperate us are our minds and reflexes, which seperates the players, though the greatest players can analyze and admit to their shortcomings and find ways to overcome them, no matter who their opponent is or their success to yours, when your mind is commited anyone can defeat anybody. to simply go in with the purpose of winning will end up hurting you, as long as you learn from what happens and analyze a situation can you overcome any offense or defense

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
girl or guy, when it comes to video games were all humans, the only things that seperate us are our minds and reflexes, which seperates the players, though the greatest players can analyze and admit to their shortcomings and find ways to overcome them, no matter who their opponent is or their success to yours, when your mind is commited anyone can defeat anybody
This isn't false. It is a matter of taste. Most males like video games, least females like video games. In the end, those who enjoy the same things can be greatly skilled at it with the proper rigourous training.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Ha ha,I know of some people who are that way. Manhood has nothing to do with it. It's just egotistical fear.

Being male myself It doesn't bother me and shouldn't matter to a real player. Those who won't fight to win are not worth fighting.
---------------------------
Thankyou Nirvana,yours is very good as well.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
By the way...who's better? Kawaii Bunny or Heartz???...have u girls face each other yet?....
This cannot be answered. We have fought and yes I won the most but everyone is better in some field. She has quick reflexes, and I have great accuracy.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
heh good reflexes help to (shown by Melee and pretty much any other solid fighter). also when your set time comes I would like to face you Heartz, I think i have uncovered the best way to defeat you in battle

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ha ha,I know of some people who are that way. Manhood has nothing to do with it. It's just egotistical fear.

Being male myself It doesn't bother me and shouldn't matter to a real player. Those who won't fight to win are not worth fighting.
Well then, I appreciate the input, SS. Egotistical fear IS more valuable, no?

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
heh good reflexes help to (shown by Melee and pretty much any other solid fighter). also when your set time comes I would like to face you Heartz, I think i have uncovered the best way to defeat you in battle
Very well, then, Devil. An intense battle is exactly what I need to sharpen my skills. May Lady Luck be at your side.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I want to play you agina, but tomorrow. I have to finish training with chain grabs and a guy who is undefeated. Oooh, he should play you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom