• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

gorgon.

Smash Ace
Heartz said:
I brawl for fun. Nothing more. Friendly competition only makes it more joyous.
Amen.

I felt compelled to say that; that's exactly how I feel. I like winning matches, but I enjoy the fun it takes to get to the winning position more (Wow, I sound like Sakurai.) Nothing is really gained when you're not enjoying yourself while you're playing; unless there's prize-money :D

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Amen.

I felt compelled to say that; that's exactly how I feel. I like winning matches, but I enjoy the fun it takes to get to the winning position more (Wow, I sound like Sakurai.) Nothing is really gained when you're not enjoying yourself while you're playing; unless there's prize-money :D
Words of wisdom from both Heartz and Gorgon.

kagemaru696

Smash Cadet
Well, isn't this a treat, and so much drama and excitement I couldn't help to join in on the fun.

if you looking for any more matches, i'll play. Maybe not tonight though. But take my fc and i'll see you tomorrow.

tonight's not definite. And if you got aim, mine sn is kagemaru149. or Pm me here if you are interested.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol haha, he's every Ridley and Megaman lovers enemy (I'm still waiting for my more balanced, less gravity, more characters, more neutral stage expansion Sakurai)

oops meant more gravity, like things need to be floatier

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Well, isn't this a treat, and so much drama and excitement I couldn't help to join in on the fun.

if you looking for any more matches, i'll play. Maybe not tonight though. But take my fc and i'll see you tomorrow.

tonight's not definite. And if you got aim, mine sn is kagemaru149. or Pm me here if you are interested.
Glad you joined in on this overly-replied intro thread. I am Heartz, a pleasure to meet you, Maru.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Anyone wanna play? If Unknown doesn't reply back that is.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya at this rate Heartz you might be the most popular board newcomer ever, kind of makes me regret never actually making an intro thread for myself

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Oh man dont get sucked into bunnys game!!

shes Really deadly especially with IC >.>

kagemaru696

Smash Cadet
haha... sorry about that, maybe pm's would be sufficient.

but pleased to meet you acquaintance as well. Finding a female smasher is like hopefully seeing a female yugioh player in a regional tournament... -_-.

But anycase, hope to battle you soon, my motto, "Gender goes for not when swords are drawn." And seeing the recent replies, you seem pretty good, win or lose, I hope to have fun battles with you in the future.

Grunge

Smash Apprentice
NNID
J-wiggity
3DS FC
2938-8119-7719
Lies you hurt me pleny when i was trying to try out samus =*(

Exia 00

Smash Champion
Is this a new hang out pot or something
cause , this is an awful lot for an intro thread xD
i geuss its a warm welcome then :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
females play yugioh, now thats crazy to hear, then again i'm surprised people still play yugioh, the only yugioh thing i even regularly hear/see is of course littlekuribohs masterpiece

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
This simple introductory thread has morphed into a sort of gelatinous, giganto, multi-limbed monster of warmth and friendship

:D

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz do u think u can make me that sig :<
I only specialize in single character sigs. I'm sorry. Besides I can never get a photo like that since I dont have an SD card to take a photo of the attack. Kawaii Bunny has a friend that made her sig. If you talk to Kawaii, she can have her friend help you out. I hear she is good at multiple character sigs. I will put in a good word for you since you may not know Kawaii.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey Heartz if you make sigs do you think you can create me one, I wanna have a Lucario one because i'm thinking of maining him, great combobility, great air control, counter attacks and a projectile

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
hey Heartz if you make sigs do you think you can create me one, I wanna have a Lucario one because i'm thinking of maining him, great combobility, great air control, counter attacks and a projectile
Sure friend. I'm in the process of making sigs for a lot of people butwill hop to it now since you are such a "gooooood friend." XD

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
PentaSalia, good matches. Is your main Mr. Game and Watch? Cause when you were him in particular, you were pretty beastly.

Again, great matches, I look forward to more in the future. :)

Edit: If anyone wants a match, I'll be online for like 20 more minutes, so I'll be up to the challenge. (I hope)

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
I'm a bit busy with numerous requests, I will let you know. I can't promise a fight tonight though.

I understand Heartz. I should have asked 2 weeks before hand, lol. You've become quite the popular smasher. If anyone needs a match I'm ready to fight... :)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
PentaSalia, good matches. Is your main Mr. Game and Watch? Cause when you were him in particular, you were pretty beastly.

Again, great matches, I look forward to more in the future. :)

Edit: If anyone wants a match, I'll be online for like 20 more minutes, so I'll be up to the challenge. (I hope)
GG DarkL, yes my GW is decent, you have an uber yoshi yourself. Check my greet thread for future matches, until next time..:)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
sorry gorgon, looks like i'm out of commission, i've never seen it act so badly before, i'll hit you up after some modifications to the set up k bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom