• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
This thread has evolved from a simple introduction thread into a friendly place for anyone looking for some competition.:) I have to say that some of the nicest people on the boards commute here. If only the entire forum had such courtesy as is now expected here.

If anyone is still awake by then I think I'll be able to play in a little over an hour. XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
uh sure, rhetorical, hehehe.....

ya this thread is an awsome place to just chill out and talk with good people, even if it just over the internet. We should form a group or something, that'd be awsome to have for anyone who comes to this intro thread that just be epic to have

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
uh sure, rhetorical, hehehe.....

ya this thread is an awsome place to just chill out and talk with good people, even if it just over the internet. We should form a group or something, that'd be awsome to have for anyone who comes to this intro thread that just be epic to have
Meh, I would rather keep it this way. This site is much too massive to try something new. I don't wish to be a celebrity, after all...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ya no kidding, its funny how pathetic people can be around smash celebs, now respect is one thing but some people take things way to far y'know

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Ugh...long day at work. Showered and got mah blanket to relax...Almost time to brawl. x)
How's everyone?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Heartz, it seems everyone loves this thread. lol. It's evolved into a sort of friendly hangout spot. I'll admit I come to your thread first whenever I'm at Smashboards. It must be all the friendly/polite people. :)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
good, nice to see ya back online koda, o about your friend code request, i actually said I would love to join it but then i edited it when Heartz was ready for me and forgot to leave that part in, so ya i'm someone who plays regularly who would like to face ya (though not currently, wii's online is acting strange right now)

haha, I'm sure thats only 60% come for that purpose chocobo, the others come because this is a good thread, plus people who post here have mean games and their own distinct style

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Sans, right now my stepdad's watchin' the t.v. I'll be on for quite some time later, though-in about an hour or so.

Heartz, I have a quick question for you, considering you mentioned making sigs for others. I've got some pretty mean sigs and I would like to use one, in particular. Unfortunately, I'm not quite sure why when I preview after inserting the image tags it still appears as text. Rather frustrating. Any insight to such a vague problem?

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Wow. Fast thread. Dark, it's all good. We'll brawl eventually.

Mean game, huh? Hope I didn't come here just to get my @$$ kicked back to the curb...

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Kodachrome, I believe that you need a higher post count in order to be able to use images in signatures. I might be wrong though.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Heartz, it seems everyone loves this thread. lol. It's evolved into a sort of friendly hangout spot. I'll admit I come to your thread first whenever I'm at Smashboards. It must be all the friendly/polite people. :)
My intention wasn't for it to be this popular, actually. I merely displayed formalities, as every noble should do.

Beat

Smash Ace
This place is mostly for friendly matches now. Other people get requests here just as much as Heartz these days.

FAIL
Someone's a bit touchy... If you can't take a joke, especially one not even directed at you, you'll have a rough time on SWF.

We're basically a bunch of silly *******s.

Edit: 2-0? Deh! I don't see how, as I'm hilarious and fantastic.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Koda, can you PM me when you can play? I think you're the only one here that I haven't played yet.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
that is most excellent Heartz, i love how you got the possesed eyes there to, though I must ask what is that water drop doing next to my name (i kinda like it but am curious to it)

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Bunny-will do. :)

Dark, thanks for the info-any idea how many posts I need? I could just go look, I suppose.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
My sorries Chaco. I'll add you right now.

Umm...is Three Stock/No items/Best 2 out of 3 okay with you?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
DarkLeviathan~Sure. Just PM me when you can play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom