• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My best course is Delfino Square. In fact, I daresay I'm undefeated on that one, both in Grand Prix, against CPU opponents, and human opponents.

Sorry for remaining off-topic, but I love Mario Kart! =P

Rainbow Road has a lot of polish, but Bowser's Castle brings its own interesting flair to the table.
Not you too, Rew... This is all your fault, Devil. lol. Anyways, I would like to race you guys soon if that is what you wish for. My friend Havok would love to play you guys. He isn't big on Brawl like I am though...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol haha i'm glad i could destory any order that was left in this thred :)

Heartz for ur sig try this around the banner you want to put up (the link) type

it should end up like this
. also why auto, it's so cheapish, sure its a godsend for 150cc, but any other time, give me good ol drifting. O and i'm sure you've realized i have absolutely nothing better to do then use this thread (while playing ff6 and Mk at the same time), mainly since i'm avodiing my ol character board and havent felt like talking to the lucarios yet

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol haha i'm glad i could destory any order that was left in this thred :)

Heartz for ur sig try this around the banner you want to put up (the link) type

it should end up like this
. also why auto, it's so cheapish, sure its a godsend for 150cc, but any other time, give me good ol drifting. O and i'm sure you've realized i have absolutely nothing better to do then use this thread (while playing ff6 and Mk at the same time), mainly since i'm avodiing my ol character board and havent felt like talking to the lucarios yet
I love FF. My favorite was 9 but let's not get into that here, Devil. XD. btw I did put the IMG in it. I'm a web designer too so I already knew that ;) (Princess Garnet FTW)

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
just making sure, and why not get into it, all i gotta do is keep it brawl related. the cast was all right and all, but one the story was sorta bland for my tastes, two you were fighting a transvestite named Kuja and third it seemed to have an odd difficulty, thats why I love 6, best voice acting in an ff game (the laugh) great soundtrack, awsome stroy, can't ask for more which is more than ROB can say because he has never been in an rpg game. (and thus everything connects XD)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
just making sure, and why not get into it, all i gotta do is keep it brawl related. the cast was all right and all, but one the story was sorta bland for my tastes, two you were fighting a transvestite named Kuja and third it seemed to have an odd difficulty, thats why I love 6, best voice acting in an ff game (the laugh) great soundtrack, awsome stroy, can't ask for more
Voice acting? You must mean dialogue? Anyways, I lied. 8 is my favorite (Princess Rinoa FTW) lol. Kuja was a ******, alright. But I need to get to bed. I will see you all tomorrow. Best dreams to you all...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
no Kefka had the laugh which to me was voice acting, 8 was awsome (though very cliched at times). anyway hit me up tomorrow when i'm home Heartz, well since its back to brawl challenge might as well whip out my ye ol english dictionary. When I return from my studies, you and I shall create a beautiful picture from our fighting spirits, but only one of us can be the grand artist (ya... i have no bloody idea what i said either XD). right night Heartz, i'm gonna log off to, so night all the regs, lets play some matches tomorrow, o and throw in your MK friend codes so we can settle things on a track as well

mzink*

Smash Ace
Heartz, in case you haven't been told yet, your image will show once you've fulfilled a member for 1 month requirement. :)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Sorry Kodachrome,1:00 am and I must get up earlier tomorrow so,even though The Tv is FINALLY available,ironically I know longer have the strength to continue. Tomorrow I'll have a TV by the afternoon. I will be highly looking forward to playing some matches again. I haven't even been able to play the game since I fought Heartz for the first time.....

Listening to the MK discussion was quite fun but I had nothing constuctive to say nor do I yet posess the new MK game.

Good night everyone. See ya tomorrow.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
*sigh* I wish I had enough money to buy MKWii. I loved DD. I need money. :(
Ok back on topic, I can play all this weekend everyone. I'll be sure to PM everybody this weekend. Sadly, I can't brawl at the moment. I'm being forced to go to Hell: High School.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Interestingly enough, my brawl experience seems to have only gotten better over time. I used to have horrible button lag, but lately I've had several matches where it was minimal. I nearly had a seizure of joy. Button delay kills my Ike...doesn't stand a chance.
It does that with my ICs because of they way I use them if its a little off I could go right into a smash.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I think everyone who came together in this topic should make an online crew. :laugh:

On a side note, anyone want to Brawl?

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Suuuure. We can play Dark Leviathan. I have some new "Tricks" to try out. I just hope you have a good connection so we have no lag. D:

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Nice, two challengers. Alright then, I'll battle Kawaii first since I asked her for a battle yesterday. Then I'll face Chaco.

2/3 matches
no items
3 stock, no time
FINAL DEST- I mean, neutral stages

Is this alright?

By the way, don't expect too much from me... <_<

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yeah, those conditions are cool with me. I'ma go make the match.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Awh, I wanted a Triple Threat. lol

Oh, and DL, FD is all I do pick.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Holy crap, Bunny, your Ice Climbers are ridiculous O_o. I'll admit that I've never faced an IC user before, but yours are beastly. Even though I did SD that second match...

Also, your good with Diddy Kong and Lucario as well. That last match was really close.

And I think you use the same colors as me for Diddy and Blucario, lol

Chaco I'll fight you next

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks alot. ^^

I just learned the 0 to Death combo a couple of minutes ago, but I need to do it when there's not so much lag. I hope I can use it on someone soon. D:

BTW, you're the first Yoshi mainer I've met that's good with him.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Yeah, his Yoshi is good.

I messed up though like 4 times. Gah. And I couldn't CG due to the lag. We will have to play when there is no lag.

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Thanks, though I still need a lot of practice with Yoshi.

I'd love to face you guys again without lag, but that's kinda hard, considering the whole distance issue, heh. Of course, I really don't want to be 0 to death'd anytime soon...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
It's fine. I'm gonna invite a friend over so I can 0 to Death her. Lawl.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom