• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
I've tried 0 to Death but I can't do it that well. I Bthrow until an edge and then Fthrow to Nana FAir. Works every time.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I hope you all have both fierce and friendly battles. Await me, for I shall arrive when the eastern moon shines...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
My life as a king is a wonderful game. I rather it have hack n slash like the original but it will do. I named my kingdom hyrule and named the king, roxas.

Unknown17

Smash Ace
Im back...would anyone like to have a friendly match with me?...n what is Final Fantasy Chystal Chronicles:My Life As A King?...is it a new game that just came out or something?...

Chaco

Never Logs In
Its a WiiWare game, and it is fairly addicting, I must say. I'm on my third play through. lol

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hey all again, first off, how can anyone of you guys enjoy FFCC, i mean lets go give orders and not actually do anything fun, also anybody up for a match

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
>.> How do I get ripped off so badly?

Heartz you said I was first. And then earlier Chaco, you said you would play me. Forget it

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh sorry I'm kind of put of it, headache. But ok lets play, Heartz is brawling anyway.

Lemme register you real quick.

Edit: I hate the Brawl servers...:mad:

But ggs Sans, the matches I was winning cut off. lol But anyways. Good games.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Me? I'm online.
I'm sorry. I meant Sans Glutin. I quoted the wrong message. I added you but for some reason it keeps deleting you off my list. I had to re add you at least 2 times. I waited for you, but it didnt register so I went and fought someone else 'til you were ready

Chaco

Never Logs In
And Heartz, the brawl servers were messing up. I had to re-log on like 4 times.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
thanks Kawaii, those were my first real battles with lucario so i'm still getting used to his incastrises, thanks for the practice, next time i use my Lucario he'll be alot better and ready to beat you, anyone else wanna help a new Lucario practice

Chaco

Never Logs In
Oh, Heartz, can you make me an Ice Climbers banner? You don't have to, but I would appreciate it if you would.

Chaco

Never Logs In
thanks Kawaii, those were my first real battles with lucario so i'm still getting used to his incastrises, thanks for the practice, next time i use my Lucario he'll be alot better and ready to beat you, anyone else wanna help a new Lucario practice
Sure, I will add you.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Thanks Devil. Good matches.

Heartz, I think I'm ready to play you again.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
all righ chaco make the room and bring it on, after all practice and Lucario are alike, the more he is hurt and defeated the stronger he becomes.

ya you beat me good Kawaii, i suppose i could of gone Ganondorf or Meta for one of our matches to try to wail on ya, but then my Lucario wouldn't get any better, next time i'll give you the best competition you can get

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm not sure if I can Devil, this WiFi problem is really messing me up. I'm having trouble logging on. I'll see if I can fix it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom