• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chaco

Never Logs In
Sorry, I had to get off Devil, my dad commanded the television.

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
Oh lol. I thought you didn't know what beast means and you thought I spelt your name wrong or something.

I told you. I added you to my list but it keeps deleting you off. I keep adding you. The Brawl server like Chaco said is messing up today
Perhaps your friends list is full.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Hmm...you probably already added him.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Oh lol. I thought you didn't know what beast means and you thought I spelt your name wrong or something.

Perhaps your friends list is full.
No thats not it. It never did this before. It is another flaw from the brawl server. I have plenty of room left

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Sure Sans. I'll get on now. I'm a little sleepy, so sorry if I suck. :/

mzink*

Smash Ace
Iight, well whenever you are ready Heartz, just let me know. my roster says you haven't registered me.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Heartz did you put the IMG tags on your sig? You should have enough posts by now.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
yep she already has it, tried to help her last night but it didn't work, it should have something to do with her posts per day, Bunny how old was your account when you put up your sig

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
yep she already has it, tried to help her last night but it didn't work, it should have something to do with her posts per day, Bunny how old was your account when you put up your sig
Umm...just a couple of days I think.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Hey I'm really really sorry, this lag is screwin me up a bit. If you want to continue thats cool but I don't think I will give you a very good match.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
hmm then it has to be her posts per day, someone came in here last night and said your account needed to be a month old, but i didn't believe it

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I have a TV now! :)

...I'm bored... >.> Anyone near Scranton? There's a tournament there tomorrow...
Where do you live? Ever heard of Mansfield,Elmira,Sayre or Troy?

I live roughly 1 1/2 -2 hours away from Scranton . I only have a permit right now and was unable to convince my parents to take me. But I will make it up there sometime,and in case you didn't see before,I apologize for my behavior yesterday. I was really too tired to be worth fighting even if I could of played yesterday and it clouded my judgement. It should have been obvious by your sig alone to understand your intentions. Everyone else did.... (left part is awsome!:chuckle:)

I finally have my own TV here now!:):chuckle::laugh: So Come all those who dare! :demon: (not really....I haven't played in days so my skills will be lol)XD

Anyway Beat,since you live close enough to go to that tourney,maybe we can even have an offline match someday?

I'll be online immediatly after I write this. So if anyone wants to fight me I will ACTUALLY BE THERE THIS TIME ! XD

I'd like a best of 5 with: 3-5 stock,no items,and a neutral stage. See you there!

EDIT:never mind,I see your location in your post XD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom