• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anytime_Minutes

Smash Apprentice
Where do you live? Ever heard of Mansfield,Elmira,Sayre or Troy?

I live roughly 1 1/2 -2 hours away from Scranton . I only have a permit right now and was unable to convince my parents to take me. But I will make it up there sometime,and in case you didn't see before,I apologize for my behavior yesterday. I was really too tired to be worth fighting even if I could of played yesterday and it clouded my judgement. It should have been obvious by your sig alone to understand your intentions. Everyone else did.... (left part is awsome!:chuckle:)

I finally have my own TV here now!:):chuckle::laugh: So Come all those who dare! :demon: (not really....I haven't played in days so my skills will be lol)XD

Anyway Beat,since you live close enough to go to that tourney,maybe we can even have an offline match someday?

I'll be online immediatly after I write this. So if anyone wants to fight me I will ACTUALLY BE THERE THIS TIME ! XD

I'd like a best of 5 with: 3-5 stock,no items,and a neutral stage. See you there!

EDIT:never mind,I see your location in your post XD
ill challenge youu :D

Chaco

Never Logs In
I'm going to log on and see who is on, if no one I'm coming back here to find someone.

Beat

Smash Ace
Sure why not? you did read that I apologized didn't you? Besides we live in the same state. It should be a great fight.

I think everyone is added now. If you haven't added me yet,please do so that our fight can begin.
I added you. I'll start a room. Time ta' Brawl.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Haha great brawls Heartz, sorry bout the shakey start. You are a very polite brawler, I was honored to get my arse kicked by you lol. I'll come back once I've gotten more brawl practice in and challenge you again. You are a credit to female brawlers all over the world lol! Thanks for the many duels.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Great battles, mzinkk. The lag was horrible, I know. That's how I lost the fight when I was using Pikachu. But nonetheless, a Bowser main is quite rare.

mzink*

Smash Ace
If you'd like to keep going thats fine with me, I just wasn't sure if you were only doing it for me lol. You will give me great practice and training. I couldn't touch that diddy kong lol.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Haha great brawls Heartz, sorry bout the shakey start. You are a very polite brawler, I was honored to get my arse kicked by you lol. I'll come back once I've gotten more brawl practice in and challenge you again. You are a credit to female brawlers all over the world lol! Thanks for the many duels.
I only wish for the duel to be fair. If my opponent self destructs, I am always willing to level the playing field by sacrificing a life. That is how an honorable brawler should fight.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
If you'd like to keep going thats fine with me, I just wasn't sure if you were only doing it for me lol. You will give me great practice and training. I couldn't touch that diddy kong lol.
I have a long day of work tomorrow, so I will set aside gaming for the night. It is midnight here anyways. I assume you are in the UK. Smashville had daylight for the first few fights.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Alright thanks again, I'll be lurking in your thread for chances to take you on again when your not busy teaching others the way of smash lol. You're probably the most fun challenge I've had yet.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Okay. I hope I can be the one to have the honor of breaking your win streak.

X)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Alright thanks again, I'll be lurking in your thread for chances to take you on again when your not busy teaching others the way of smash lol. You're probably the most fun challenge I've had yet.
That is kind of you to say. I'm flattered, but there are a few out there that kick my arse as well, so I can't take any real glory...lol

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
My wii has been highjacked by my sister. *cries*

You guys all go to bed early. :(

Desu?

Beat

Smash Ace
Thanks for the match beat. Told ya I was rusty...XD

Anyone else want to play?

Kodachrome,I can't see your FC....
You need to realize that upB into dair isn't invincible, it's monotonous and exploitable, even if you roll at the landing. It might work much more often on wifi than it would in person, but it's... a bad habit, to say the least. I had fun, even though Sonic is easily the most boring character to fight against...

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Yes. Sonic is pretty bland. :/

No exciting moves...

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
I don't use it much outside of wifi. You fell for it many times tho....XD

Lag also maid me spindash off the edge. And I did homing attack at very bad times,sometimes....

I haven't played in a few days. My acuracy was poor becaus of lack of practice also...

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Sorry, super-right now the wii is occupied. In a few, I should be able to...

Odd that you can't see my fc-i have "show sig" enabled....

Beat

Smash Ace
Yes. Sonic is pretty bland. :/

No exciting moves...
It's not even that. When I see Sonic across the stage as Ike or Snake, or even Falco or Kirby, the question isn't "Gee, will I win?". Instead, it's "Okay, when will I win?". Matches against Sonic take excruciatingly long, considering the fact that he just seems to jump past you when he attempts to actually approach, doing a move that hits for 8 damage with no chance of a follow-through...

Sonic... Bleh.

Edit: "Fell for it"? I let the spring hit me for 2-3 damage. The only time Sonic saw a victory screen was against TL, and once against Ike when I SD'd. No johnsons, please.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
not if your good, a good sonic mainer knows how to approach besides using his spindash, they also can gimp very easily, i play sonic quite a bit so I know how his moves work

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Agreed. Once again. Sonic is no fun. :x

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Poor Ike. :(

I hate remaining mostly stationary in matches, but against any good gimpers, Ike doesn't have much of a choice if the other person really knows what's up.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Pssh...

Ice Climbers > Everyone except the Ice Climbers, Diddy, and Kirby. ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom