• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Well I won't be fighting anyone today. My Grandmother got a truckload of bark-mulch and I'm going work on her yard,she's here now. DevilIllCry,I still want a match,but it sadly won't be until MOnday.

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Welcome to my somewhat humble abode. It is great to meet you all. In case you are wondering, i am not a celebrity nor a tournament champion. Just the average gamer chick... XD

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
How's everyone today? I've been studying for Semesters. My head hurts XD
Anyone care to brawl?...

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Nirvana - I will add your FC, make sure you have mine..:)
My usual set up:
3 stock
no item
no time
no uber dangerous stages

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Nirvana, that is very unsportsmanlike, I did not edgehog your recoveries. GG until you did, I'm erasing your FC so go ahead and erase mine...

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
Penta the title smash noob suits you well if you have problems with edgehogging, its a part of the game thats even easier to avoid this time around, it's not "o I knocked him far away now lets wait till he recovers so we can fight a bit more". you do what it takes to be victorious as long as it is not broken or cheap (sorry if i come off harsh but you gotta realize it's part of the game)

PentaSalia

Smash Master
NNID
PentaSalad
Devil, it is a cheap tactic as you yourself say, besides I was playing ZSS, so my tether recovery needs a edge.
I am disparaging Nirvana, he played very well, good combos until he tried such a "cheap" tactic.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Penta the title smash noob suits you well if you have problems with edgehogging, its a part of the game thats even easier to avoid this time around, it's not "o I knocked him far away now lets wait till he recovers so we can fight a bit more". you do what it takes to be victorious as long as it is not broken or cheap (sorry if i come off harsh but you gotta realize it's part of the game)

Thank you DevilWillCry.

Penta, I wasn't trying to be a prick. :confused: I wasn't trying to be cheap or harsh either. You're taking this way too seriously. It's a part of the game. Many people do it. Bunny does it and she's considered around here to be really good.

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
Devil, it is a cheap tactic as you yourself say, besides I was playing ZSS, so my tether recovery needs a edge.
I am disparaging Nirvana, he played very well, good combos until he tried such a "cheap" tactic.
I think I hear something, guys.

It starts with a "J" and ends with an "S."

Smooth Criminal

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
good matches Nirvanna thanks for helping me practice up some more, and won best of 3 :), which means i don't suck as much as yesterday, though that last match was a little lolish, first you Sd so i do, then i SD then you do, then a Side-B and Neutral-B exchange, best part was we had no lag :)

EDIT:sure angel always happy to practice my Lucario and play someone at the same time, make the room and add me

EDIT2:Actually add me but don't make the room quite yet, i gotta go eat some Breakfast first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom