• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
since this seems to be an intro thread that has no flames, i feel comfortable asking a really nuby question.

how do i get my sig to show up on every post, and include a picture?

heartz, is there any way i can have you make a sonic pic similar to Devil will cry's Luc pic.

and @ penta: in melee, edgeguarding was semi-cheap and kinda OP (especially against my main, ganon) But in brawl staying on the edge past your invincibility is just asking to get smacked. i dont play ZSS much, but cant you hit him off the wall with your side b, (which has the potential to wall spike the opposing character) and than up b to get to the edge. and if he does have skill to edgeguard you with only his invincibility frames. than he should rewarded and praised, not looked down upon

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
to get your sig to show up, since you obviously have the post requirement just do this

. You just gotta surrond the link with the img code

mzink*

Smash Ace
Great brawls Angel, tell your friends I'm sorry but I can't register them cuz my roster is full.

IKE_Angel

Smash Journeyman
don't worry if u ever wanna brawl my friend just brawl me cause he's like one of my best friends and wat do u think of our king d d d team

mzink*

Smash Ace
Lol that was alot of fun watching you guys, you are pretty good with them, seems like you gota work on the team grabs though.

mzink*

Smash Ace
Ah I see. I just started using GW today so I don't know much about him.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Guys in about an hour I want to get in some matches. I need to practice some...things. :3

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
i think i need to rephrase my question.

My sig right now is just words and it wont show up. and i need to know how to remedy that fact. in addition if heartz were to ever make me a sig picture i would like to make sure that it would show up, but i already have my answer to that.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
good battles dale, button lag screwed up alot of my moves though, but no johning, so lets play again sometime, anyone else for a few matches

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
i think i need to rephrase my question.

My sig right now is just words and it wont show up. and i need to know how to remedy that fact. in addition if heartz were to ever make me a sig picture i would like to make sure that it would show up, but i already have my answer to that.
There's a little button under the box that let's you type your message that says: "Show your signature". Click that checkbox.

daletron

Smash Cadet
devil, good stuff. i never knew how much of a beast lucario is.
try and join again? i created a room. if still lag then next time

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
DL: Haha wow those were a blast! I can't believe our Yoshi's are so similar.

I have trouble with ETS, what method do you use to perform it?

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
I actually use tap jump on, so that's why it's so easy for me. I tried out playing with it off and, well, it just doesn't work for me lol.

By the way, you have a good Yoshi. You got edge cancelled eggs and footstool jumps down a lot better than I do. (especially the latter, that last death of mine hurt my soul X_X)

Nirvana, I can battle you next. Standard rules?

Sans Glutin

Smash Ace
I actually use tap jump on, so that's why it's so easy for me. I tried out playing with it off and, well, it just doesn't work for me lol.

By the way, you have a good Yoshi. You got edge cancelled eggs and footstool jumps down a lot better than I do. (especially the latter, that last death of mine hurt my soul X_X)
Yeah I haven't tried that yet. With the R (or L for most people) set to jump method it's just so hard to do. I keep doing Egg Roll when i'm trying to ETS.

Yeah I love that stuff lol.

But anyways we need to have some more matches sometime, maybe even later today if you want. Do you have a capture card?

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
DarkL and Dale, would you 2 like to fight with me? 1v1v1? If not, I'll fight DarkL first because he asked first. Daletron, I'll be sure to add you. :)

DarkLeviathan89

Smash Lord
Yeah, I'd love to get some more Yoshi matches in today. Sorry, though, I don't have a capture card. I can try to bother my brother to set up the camera though. I did the same for a couple of matches in the past...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom