• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆The Friendly Neighborhood Tournament☆

Status
Not open for further replies.

XFadingNirvanaX

Smash Champion
Chaco, I'll play you sometime. I can't play right now though. Be sure to add me and I'll add you. ;)

Super_Sonic8677

Smash Lord
Someone's a bit touchy... If you can't take a joke, especially one not even directed at you, you'll have a rough time on SWF.

We're basically a bunch of silly *******s.

Edit: 2-0? Deh! I don't see how, as I'm hilarious and fantastic.
I apoligize. It's hard to tell on the internet sometimes and many people on this forum outside this thread don't say things to just joke around. But I don't mean to be edgy. 3 and 1/2 hours of sleep probably is part of the problem as well O_o <(my face all day today) XD

Chaco

Never Logs In
GG's Kawaii. THat lag eff'd me up badly. It screwed my timing. We will have to play again, but that outcome will be different. I should have won, but oh well, GG's.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
D:
No johns. X)
I had the same lag you probably did. Once again, good games.

Chaco

Never Logs In
eh, oh well. GG's, but next time you watch yourself. XD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
I keep getting disconnected when I try to join your match. Besides, I wrote that before I messaged you. lol. I'm sorry we can't brawl right now.
It does that with Unknown and I. It's a technical problem that the Brawl server has for random friends. It's just randomness.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Interestingly enough, my brawl experience seems to have only gotten better over time. I used to have horrible button lag, but lately I've had several matches where it was minimal. I nearly had a seizure of joy. Button delay kills my Ike...doesn't stand a chance.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol, unfortunately you can't blame Sakurai, i can find the interview where he basically says the wii is a pile of garbage when it comes to online interactivity (albeit after MKWii, which btw does anyone wanna share friend codes for that, it makes it look like he spent to much time putting in crappy repetitive levels and stickers to implement good online).

actually doesn't brawlcentral do torunys that way, have one guy host and kill himself

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol, unfortunately you can't blame Sakurai, i can find the interview where he basically says the wii is a pile of garbage when it comes to online interactivity (albeit after MKWii, which btw does anyone wanna share friend codes for that, it makes it look like he spent to much time putting in crappy repetitive levels and stickers to implement good online)
I have MKWii myself. I can share my code here if that is allowed. 0473-8188-2045

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
don't see why not, sides even if it wasn't what moderater would come in here, see you posted your Mkwii code and ban you or something. as for my MKWii code, i have no idea what it is, i'll go check, I use my Ganondorf mii on the flame runner myself, such a great sight

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
don't see why not, sides even if it wasn't what moderater would come in here, see you posted your Mkwii code and ban you or something. as for my MKWii code, i have no idea what it is, i'll go check, I use my Ganondorf mii on the flame runner myself, such a great sight
Ganondorf on the flame runner? Perhaps my Zelda mii should ride on the Shooting Star?

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
lol if shes that fat to ride it (it is a heavyweight veichle after all, i'll neve unnderstand how a small star makes you heavier then a fat italian plumber)/ anyway my code is 4425-1969-4245, my rules are No Blue Shells, Flame runner Only, Fi...err Rainbow Road heh

o and I lied, I use my Grampadorf Mii (White haired Ganon)

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
lol if shes that fat to ride it (it is a heavyweight veichle after all, i'll neve unnderstand how a small star makes you heavier then a fat italian plumber)/ anyway my code is 4425-1969-4245, my rules are No Blue Shells, Flame runner Only, Fi...err Rainbow Road heh

o and I lied, I use my Grampadorf Mii (White haired Ganon)
Sorry, but I love Rainbow Road. And very skilled racing on it. XD

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
ah great, as long as your not what i like to refer to a "Rainbow road *****" you know the people who get their guest and only pick rainbow road, though i'll admit i'm a "Bowser Castle *****", I only pick one of the 3 castles untill all 3 have been played, then i pick rainbow and from then on, my favorites the best bowser castle of them all, 64 version

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
ah great, as long as your not what i like to refer to a "Rainbow road *****" you know the people who get their guest and only pick rainbow road, though i'll admit i'm a "Bowser Castle *****", I only pick one of the 3 castles untill all 3 have been played, then i pick rainbow and from then on, my favorites the best bowser castle of them all, 64 version
I can't stand any of the Bowser Castles. They are so cheap. I can hardly race my best on a ******** track. btw, I am past 25 posts, so how come I still can't plant a sig?

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Oh, now mkwii's the topic of choice.

Either rosa on the flamerunner (laugh it up, I know) or baby daisy on the bullet bike. Baby daisy is the one who gets the job done for me, though.

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Cesspool track?

Somebody doesn't know how to shorthop the crazy hallway or get through the fireball mudpit easily/quickly. :p I just like those two tracks because I race them quickly, and there are a few ways I can shave my time significantly. x) Gba bowser's is too simple for me. Daisy and the mach will win there every time, provided no items interfere. Gracefully?

I race rather gracefully where ever I race. The bullet bike provides for top notch maneuverability.

Nelo Vergil

Smash Master
gasp how can you be so mean to bowser's Castle *SOB

also for ur sig you gotta have 25 posts, and be an active poster, just go to general brawl and post in some of the topics. also when you race as the king of evil, you don't worry about grace, you worry about, umm hmm

"Vegeta what does the scouter say about his MKWii points"

"IT'S OVER 9000"

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Cesspool track?

Somebody doesn't know how to shorthop the crazy hallway or get through the fireball mudpit easily/quickly. :p I just like those two tracks because I race them quickly, and there are a few ways I can shave my time significantly. x) Gba bowser's is too simple for me. Daisy and the mach will win there every time, provided no items interfere.
I know well enough to get through the track. I just rather have smooth turns like Rainbow Road. Bowser Castle GBA has very sharp turns, and I don't use Manual control so I can't Mini Turbo through the turns. I don't like the tracks in general, and YES, cesspool tracks, because they are actually cesspool. XD

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
gasp how can you be so mean to bowser's Castle *SOB

also for ur sig you gotta have 25 posts, and be an active poster, just go to general brawl and post in some of the topics. also when you race as the king of evil, you don't worry about grace, you worry about, umm hmm

"Vegeta what does the scouter say about his MKWii points"

"IT'S OVER 9000"
My friend Havok made that DBZ joke once. XD. I have 26 posts and I still am unable to plant a sig.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Well, tomorrow I'm going to get my Wi-Fi hooked up, and at last I shall be able to take you people on in Brawl! Prepare yourselves for...in all likelihood a very easy victory because I'm new at Smash and still rather suck at it, especially compared to the way I hear some of you others are, who've had years of perfected practice.

However, Mario Kart is quite a different story. I'm rather skilled behind the wheel! I'll have to race some of you too--although I'll admit I'm still new enough at the Wii game that Bowser's Castle (the new one, definitely not the N64 or GBA ones) and Rainbow Road still give me trouble. Friend codes coming tomorrow! *chuckles at how some are turning it into Zelda Kart* =D

I love how this thread has become the Meet-Greet-Battle lounge. =0)

Longest welcome thread in SWF history!

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Ok we are getting off topic now. I wont be free all day tomorrow but I can still Brawl in the evening.

Rew

Smash Journeyman
Ok we are getting off topic now. I wont be free all day tomorrow but I can still Brawl in the evening.
I know, but I was rather liking how it had turned to Mario Kart. XD

And I agree about Wario's Gold Mine. Those rails have a mind of their own on 100+cc. D=

Kodachrome

Smash Journeyman
Cesspool tracks are more like Noob Noob Meadows/yoshi falls ds and luigi circut. Breeding grounds for noobity and the item **** associated with it. To be entirely honest, rainbow road is fun-a nice, clean race that isn't punk-friendly. However...it's incredibly easy for ANYBODY to turn there, even the spear. It really destroys the balance of the course. :( Of course, it doesn't really stop me from winning, but still...

Heartz♥

Smash Legend
Cesspool tracks are more like Noob Noob Meadows/yoshi falls ds and luigi circut. Breeding grounds for noobity and the item **** associated with it. To be entirely honest, rainbow road is fun-a nice, clean race that isn't punk-friendly. However...it's incredibly easy for ANYBODY to turn there, even the spear. It really destroys the balance of the course. :( Of course, it doesn't really stop me from winning, but still...
Curses, Koda. Brawl talk, now. XD. jk

Rew

Smash Journeyman
My best course is Delfino Square. In fact, I daresay I'm undefeated on that one, both in Grand Prix, against CPU opponents, and human opponents.

Sorry for remaining off-topic, but I love Mario Kart! =P

Rainbow Road has a lot of polish, but Bowser's Castle brings its own interesting flair to the table.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom