• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I think someone made Peach in her Striker uniform. How are you able to change Peach's expressions and the her eyes/eye lids look PeachKid? wont the iris/pupil get messed up? They all look really amazing!

And heres my latest texture everyone!

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
On my Birthday I have a huge surprise for everyone IM RELEASING HD CHUN-LI :O with an even BIGGER surprise on her :O + a Bonus

to change her expression you must perfectly change all of her eyelid files so they respond to her blinking motion otherwise she's just going to be a lifeless doll

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
On my Birthday I have a huge surprise for everyone IM RELEASING HD CHUN-LI :O with an even BIGGER surprise on her :O + a Bonus

to change her expression you must perfectly change all of her eyelid files so they respond to her blinking motion otherwise she's just going to be a lifeless doll
i'll be waiting for this one. i need a blue for my peach.

how many eyelid files does she have?

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
you've known about my escapades jigz D:< by the time im done with peach i swear i'll have all of my textures in everyones roster D:<

Dark 3nergy

Smash Hero
NNID
Gambit.7
3DS FC
4313-0369-9934
Switch FC
SW-5498-4166-5599
im loving that goth texture, probably one of the only ones out there i actually like

i think the problem i have with the still image is that theres no light on the model. Get some dramatic lighting on her and that'd be a desktop worthy image

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Ohh, Melee Peach with Brawl Peach eyes. She looks so... odd.

Those ARE Brawl's eyes, right?
Yup, the eyes are from Brawl. I often considered Melee Peach's eyes to be rather creepy, so I replaced them with Peach's Brawl eyes while doing that Melee texture.

Anyone ever play Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door?

In the very end Peach gets taken over by the witch thing if you remember. How about someone do that for a texture?

Just an idea you know.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
im loving that goth texture, probably one of the only ones out there i actually like

i think the problem i have with the still image is that theres no light on the model. Get some dramatic lighting on her and that'd be a desktop worthy image
Haha im glad you like Suigintou ^_^

Yeah i didnt want to use a whole lot of lighting. Because the character i based this off is pretty much albino and i wanted to transfer that to peach. i mean she looks alright in light and such but i couldnt get a really great picture of her with lighting.

Xyless

Smash Master
I would just like to mention on here that quite possibly the end-all for Rosalina related textures has been put out, which also has vertex editing like crazy. I'm extremely impressed, and love both the normal Rosalina AND the Daisy Rosalina textures.

http://kc-mm.com/?p=2793

It also has special changes you can choose to include (which I'm not because it would change all Peaches, not just the texture). Which include a star Toad, a new FS graphic, and "starnips" (star shaped turnips).

Shame, too, because I FINALLY decided to put in PK's gothic texture (Suigintou) in for Daisy. BUT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S NO LONGER POSSIBLE

Xyless

Smash Master
I like!
Is it possible to just get one of the outfit textures though instead of the whole thing?
You can download just one, like I did. It only changes one outfit.

Does the PeachMotion affect anything? Like is it okay to use the Rosalina texture in tournaments?
Just don't include the PeachMotion when you put it in. The PeachMotion just changes Toad to a Luma. But it does that with all Peaches, not just the Rosalina textures. So it's really distracting.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I would just like to mention on here that quite possibly the end-all for Rosalina related textures has been put out, which also has vertex editing like crazy. I'm extremely impressed, and love both the normal Rosalina AND the Daisy Rosalina textures.

http://kc-mm.com/?p=2793

It also has special changes you can choose to include (which I'm not because it would change all Peaches, not just the texture). Which include a star Toad, a new FS graphic, and "starnips" (star shaped turnips).

Shame, too, because I FINALLY decided to put in PK's gothic texture (Suigintou) in for Daisy. BUT LOOKS LIKE THAT'S NO LONGER POSSIBLE

Your a poopface magee xyless.

and i soooooo tempted to make a sexy kinda gothic peach texture using rosalina's hair =D maybe make her gothic victorian style or something
im actually not really gothic, but i do like to make my peach sexy

Xyless

Smash Master
Your a poopface magee xyless.

and i soooooo tempted to make a sexy kinda gothic peach texture using rosalina's hair =D maybe make her gothic victorian style or something
im actually not really gothic, but i do like to make my peach sexy
Gothic, eh?

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
By request of Kyon at pound, he asked me to make his peach texture with my style. and now with the rosalina vertex hack.

with out further adeu. Kyon's peach

Dark, ill start your edits soon.

Top Bottom