• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Maybe this is the wrong place to post this, and if so I apologize, but I've looked all over and I can't find the texture that was used for the Peach in this vid:

http://www.youtube.com/user/JCaesar007#p/u/83/ViIvP9MAU8Q

Also, I'd like to make a request if possible (if this isn't the place, I apologize once again). If someone can make a Peach texture based on Caprica Six, I'd be eternally grateful.

Caprica Six:

Here's another, bigger picture:

Thanks in advance.

Xyless

Smash Master
Ok guys, I'm looking to replace a couple of my textures. In particular, Daisy and Blue. My current Daisy is Peach Daisy, which bores me now, and my blue is Snow White. I'm not a major fan of the shorts or whatever and would rather have the full dress. So I'm wondering what you guys would recommend. The Daisy one I could really care less about the dress, now that I think about it. It should have Daisy though (so the player won't be confused).

My favorite at the moment is my Red Daisy texture. Suits Daisy just fine.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I got a new Red Peach ill show off in alittle. but im gonna make 2 more texures (Shadow Yukiko, and Kanaria) before i release Suiseiseki, Suigintou, Yukari, etc

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Xyless is a poopie face, FOR MY NEW TEXTURE SHALL BE AMAZING SAUSE!!!!!!

and here she is now =D

Kanako Yasaka (she originally was my first texture ever made. but it obviously sucked balls XD. so i decided to remake this character with my improved skills)

(kinda a beta version of the texture. i mainly liked how it looked like peach was flying in this one)

FEEDBACK SHALL START NAO =D

oh and this is what she looks like actually

i personally though her costume would have been too easy by itself. cause she has a red blouse, and a black or maroon dress. so i desided to make it look alitte more unique and my own. oh and i might tweak her design up alittle and cut her hair a bit later. but she will be in the pack with Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Yukari. i just need to make Kanaria, and Shadow Yukiko then the pack will be released =D

Moozle

Smash Champion
I like it a lot Peachkid! The ropes around the neck look a little big, but I only noticed after looking at it for a while.

At the last tourney I went to I was using this epic Jynx texture. I really want it on my wii but I haven't been able to contact the guy who had it on their wii. Does anyone have this texture/know where to download it from?

Xyless

Smash Master
I like it a lot Peachkid! The ropes around the neck look a little big, but I only noticed after looking at it for a while.

At the last tourney I went to I was using this epic Jynx texture. I really want it on my wii but I haven't been able to contact the guy who had it on their wii. Does anyone have this texture/know where to download it from?
I had it at one point, but deleted it becausd I didn't like it much. I may try to find it later if no one else hooks you up.

White-Peach

Smash Ace

google "brawl texture jynx" brought me:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=232455&page=31

download link: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=75EJMJOU

Moozle

Smash Champion
The one i was using at the tournament had a cooler dress (it looked JUST like jynx lol), but I still like the texture ^^ Thanks a ton White-Peach!

rm88

Smash Ace
NNID
Rm88Go
3DS FC
5241-1973-5614
UGH, this thread makes me wish my Wii was still modded -_-

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
*starts dangling Suigintou, Suiseiseki, Yukari, and Kanako out* im gonna be sitting around for 20 minutes so i might put them up now

oh and thats a pretty awesomesause texture btdubs =D

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHWLV979

HERE YOU GUYS GO!!! ENJOY =D i desided to screw Kanaria and Yukiko for now and just release these textures without them :O

Gamma2813

Smash Rookie
Been awhile since this thread got bumped. Anyway, I did make two Peach textures a week ago. Both are related to the Sailor Moon anime.

Sailor Venus Peach

Sailor Mars Peach

The textures aren't exactly perfect (for example, Sailor Venus does wear a red bow, but that was something that can't be done on Peach), but they're accurate enough. On a side note, some of the snapshots above do show my version of the Flying Wario texture.
Amazing. I request a download link

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Uwahhhhh im gonna have to do some thread browsing... one sec then

**All my textures are made with tender love and care, throw in radioactive isotopes, explosions, a few happy thoughts and POOF here we are with peachkid textures**
Suigintou

Suiseiseki

Summoner

Yukari

Kanako

these are all the textures included in my pack at this URL: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=VHWLV979

DL THEM PPL!!! I WANNA SEE SOME OTHER TEXTURES ASIDE FROM THE ROSALINAS, MISAS, LULUS, AND ANY OTHER TEXTURE U SEE EVERYDAY =D

Double Post~

but alas, i have a new texture guys!

Shadow Yukiko- Persona 4

Here is Princess Yukiko, searching for her prince charming

Dont piss her off...she can get pretty mean...

Her eyes not only implant fear into the eyes of her enemies, but utter facination to those who dont know of her true nature

She seems to have found a nice black pearl necklace to wear! looking good Yukiko!

Shes running through the castle hopefully to find her prince charming..

Shes come prepared too! from a nice necklace, good shoes, and her lacy unmentionables!
this picture is for Marc ;P

Will she find her prince charming and mutually fall in love? or will she tear him apart when she sets her eyes on him?

Top Bottom