• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

hiROI

Smash Lord
I'm working on a

Texture

It seems easier and more doable than most of my ideas :D

Also, which texture file is to customize the legs? Is it 01PeachTexA?

Airgemini

Chansey
Safari Zone. Shiny, and holding a Lucky Egg.
3DS FC
2406-5625-4787
I can't wait Hiram.
I wonder what the hair will look like. .___.

Can you link me to your Lady Gaga texture? I can't remember what it looked like.

So could all the people who've submitted textures for this thread someday when you're not too lazy go through and find all of them and post the post numbers for each texture? I want to update the OP with textures. :x

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
ill probably put them out for DL shortly

but guys what do u think of this idea for a possible peach texture XD

i personally think it would be freaking hilarious

Xyless

Smash Master
I'd just like to mention that I'm going to be posting my Ovelia texture later today. The one I've been working on. Though there are some details I still want to tweak, they're mostly things that you wouldn't notice up close.

In action (JLo vs Hunger):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GaEB2haOc

Now that I think about it, the only things I haven't done are the parasol and her weapons. My friend Corms (Or Veggie, that boy has two names SO CONFUSING) has been asking for it lately, so I figure I'd finally make it available.

LINK LATER TODAY

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
I'd just like to mention that I'm going to be posting my Ovelia texture later today. The one I've been working on. Though there are some details I still want to tweak, they're mostly things that you wouldn't notice up close.

In action (JLo vs Hunger):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-GaEB2haOc

Now that I think about it, the only things I haven't done are the parasol and her weapons. My friend Corms (Or Veggie, that boy has two names SO CONFUSING) has been asking for it lately, so I figure I'd finally make it available.

LINK LATER TODAY

oooo....Ovelia is really pretty =D

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
oh yeahhhh......i forgot to do that XD just let me do a few things and i can try and have them up by tonight =D

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Been awhile since this thread got bumped. Anyway, I did make two Peach textures a week ago. Both are related to the Sailor Moon anime.

Sailor Venus Peach

Sailor Mars Peach

The textures aren't exactly perfect (for example, Sailor Venus does wear a red bow, but that was something that can't be done on Peach), but they're accurate enough. On a side note, some of the snapshots above do show my version of the Flying Wario texture.

Moozle

Smash Champion
I like the red one better...the crown is pretty cool looking :3 And thanks for the download Xyless, i'm going to put it on my wii tomorrow morning!

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
New Peach texture!

For all those who have played FFT, i have made peach change jobs! From princess, to Summoner!

Peach is summoning something fierce!

She has also equipped Carbunkles Ruby. So she will gain extra protection

Looking pretty fierce eh peach?

Peach dropped her dainty little heels and replaced them with a nice pair of boots

Her summoner cape is adorned with a fancy pattern and a dragon =D

what do u guys think?

Xyless

Smash Master
Makes me want to keep working on our FFT theme. Agrias is on pause for now, since I'm not able to access my main computer, but I still have the super list that one of the Peach Chats came up with.

Someday, we'll have FFTB.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
I did up another Peach texture the other day.

Anju Peach

This is my version of the texture, which I decided to make, considering that Marc never did release a download for his version of Anju Peach. The differences can be spotted at certain areas, and you can compare my texture with Marc's by going to the link below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7512540&postcount=672

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
I did up another Peach texture the other day.

Anju Peach

This is my version of the texture, which I decided to make, considering that Marc never did release a download for his version of Anju Peach. The differences can be spotted at certain areas, and you can compare my texture with Marc's by going to the link below.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7512540&postcount=672
oops my bad on not releasing it i think i just forgot to post the link

There i posted the links for both Anju and Malon

http://forums.kc-mm.com/index.php?topic=786.0 the links to the downloads are there as well as the release date of my 2 unreleased textures

and im constantly being Pestered on The releasal of my Chun-li texture i might release it soon the date is undecided i'll let people know

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Marc purposely withholds his textures so people lust for him.
Truth be told i actually wanted to do Partial Size modification on her legs to further make her look more like Chun-Li besides peach with a bigger *** is always better also Kuja Peach was being withheld as i was experimenting with PSA's but no one was helping me come up with ideas for the moveset so i canceled the project, I've requested help in these categories but received no useful information on the matter so i just gave up.

i kinda like the legs on that other Chun-Li but over all i still think my dress was designed better

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Actually good news is after some projects are completed im going to recieve help on thickening Peachs thighs on my Chun-Li texture :D

All Progression has come to a Halt until i get a video card that can handle brawl box :(

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Truth be told i actually wanted to do Partial Size modification on her legs to further make her look more like Chun-Li besides peach with a bigger *** is always better also Kuja Peach was being withheld as i was experimenting with PSA's but no one was helping me come up with ideas for the moveset so i canceled the project, I've requested help in these categories but received no useful information on the matter so i just gave up.

i kinda like the legs on that other Chun-Li but over all i still think my dress was designed better
hey i gave a bit of help on the kuja project :3

i think Marcs chun is better than that other one, i'll give the other one the legs, but Marcs if by far the superior.

Actually good news is after some projects are completed im going to recieve help on thickening Peachs thighs on my Chun-Li texture :D

All Progression has come to a Halt until i get a video card that can handle brawl box :(
can't wait to see what you come up with

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
yeah you did help a bit and once i manage to make my next plan come to life :O i'll need those ideas again it should be alot easier D: (maybe)

im also getting Jack Harvests Help on my Chun-li Peachs Legs so mine will just be plain old better in general jigz :O

the man who hired me inspired me to keep going T-T SO I MUST PERSEVERE JIGZ FOR HIS SAKE D:< *points towards the rising sun*

Top Bottom