• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i might revive my ultimecia peach, but i might just sack that idea and go with bad girl peach

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
KUJA PEACH

It's been a long time since my last texture which was my Chun-Li HD texture and from after that i thought it was impossible for me to do any better but somehow i actually managed to do it. With Kuja Peach

Im positive everyone who's played Final Fantasy IX and has seen Kuja has thought on first and multiple glances that he was a Woman i mean come on

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_xIOf9OjVZH0/Se5sM6PXppI/AAAAAAAABvg/cZBAvkS3vOs
/s400/9kuja-s%5B2%5D.jpg

He totally has no ***** here and he has the waist of a god **** woman for crying out loud D:< however in Dissidia they made **** sure that he looked like a man (mind you he's still wearing women clothes =_=) And SO i decided these would look MUCH better on Peach so BEHOLD..

Though Kuja has to be my Least favorite Final Fantasy Boss i think his outfit looks rather good on Peach. The biggest challenge on this particular Texture was the boots i had no idea how the hell i was gonna copy his boots but using everything I've ever learned in Photoshop and the full power of my Tablet i somehow managed to Actually get it right only top of that I even discovered how to created Metallic effects for the Shoulders and Toes which im quite proud of :O

Because of the small Area and on her chest i was unable to obtain the metallic effect also because the mirror effect was unable to have it angled but im sure its forgivable :O i still have to work on the Belt as i have not added any HD effects to it yet and it still looks like a Cell coloring on the buckle and i could do some more work on the Abs as for her Gloves I decided that see actually looks better with her original Gloves rather than making a fail attempt at creating the Dissidia ones other than that everything else was done free hand and through trial and error

And here was have the Side view of her Dress i made sure it looked like she had some texture to it

And just for the sake of her looking evil i took this photo this had been my first attempt at changing the eyes entirely on peach

As usual i totally went over board with the Screenshots i just couldn't get enough of them and actually wound up with WAY too many with this texture.
D:

Now here i have Peach Casting Ultima and then it Hit me what else could i possibly do to make this texture more complete and then it hit me PSA

As of right now im creating an entirely new moveset for this particular Texture however the bad news is i only have 1 move finished and it's Quake D-smash Where she smashes her *** on the ground with he D-throw animation and causes an effect like DK's Down B and has the range of 2 dks in front and in back of her also hitting people on platforms with range above or below her because of Quakes SLOW start up time if the attack is shielded i also gave it Marths Shield breaker properties.

Now this is where you guys come im i need some help from other people for ideas on what moves to give her i need

Jab
F-tilt
U-tilt
D-tilt
F-smash
N-air
U-air
D-air
F-air
B-air
F-throw
B-throw
U-throw
I have no idea on how to change her special moves yet so I'm leaving them be but as for the list i need ideas on moves and element effects to attach to those moves and what they should look like and I'll do my best to get them to look like Spells Kuja would cast in other words I'm "BREAKING MY LIMITS" with peach and making her the best in the game lol so just leave me your thoughts and opinions on what moves you would like to see her perform and I'll try to create them

With that said shall I move on to more images :O Let just say Peach is in EX-mode in this one lol

And here i have images of Peach Dashing (actually tripping) at her opponent lol

Lol you can see my Mai Shiranui Peach and old Chun-Li peach above and now i give you the finishing results of her tripping

Here I have Texture and Stitching to her shirt in this photo

And now Kuja Peach Gliding :O

Well that concluded that Preview of Kuja Peach

I still need to add some touch ups on her belt and i need to design a parasol for her and after that im gonna go back and make some more improvements on my Chun-Li texture as much as i love Chun-li i feel that this is my best texture yet :O and i hope to hear from all of you on some ideas for her new moveset :O

Marc Buckley (Light.Pch)

I got to say that is pretty cool. I find it odd how different peach looks when you simply change the facial expression. The change my view of her attitude o.o

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
I know it's like it's a completely different woman :O

lol and thanks Xyles now because of this i gotta go back and fix my chun-li up to par with her own moveset

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
Kuja Peach is looking great so far and her expression is lolzy. do her gloves have to stay one color though, or are you going to alter them to to look more like his gloves?

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
Kuja Peach is looking great so far and her expression is lolzy. do her gloves have to stay one color though, or are you going to alter them to to look more like his gloves?
why is no one actually reading the blog everyone is just looking at the pictures and ignoring the article they keep treating it like a playboy D:<

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
evidently no one wants to help out on any ideas
Don't you know Peach Boards is dead? xD
I'd like to help, but...
1. My boy Kuro Just got me Demon's Souls,
2. I have nothing to offer about Kuja other than go for a dissida styled Kuja.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
About a week ago, I did make a Peach texture to make her resemble Dawn, the female protagonist of the Pokemon Diamond/Pearl games.

The last two snapshots also feature Minun Lucas, who was also created by me.

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero
lol minun.

i think here earrings should be gold to resemble those yellow looking things in dawns hair unless her earrings are really blue im looking at her guide book picture.

can you raise up the black color on the skirt? cause it feels like its melting on her cause theres too much black on her already, **** pompoms. can the lines on the skirt be made finer as well?

did you try her with boot heels instead of just pink heels? i'd like to know how that turned out if you did.

@Marc
give me a minute on kuja peach i'll be back to post about moves

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
i think here earrings should be gold to resemble those yellow looking things in dawns hair unless her earrings are really blue im looking at her guide book picture.

can you raise up the black color on the skirt? cause it feels like its melting on her cause theres too much black on her already, **** pompoms. can the lines on the skirt be made finer as well?

did you try her with boot heels instead of just pink heels? i'd like to know how that turned out if you did.
Well the texture wasn't designed to be perfect. I just used colors that closely resembled Dawn's outfit, even if it meant using perfect black for the dress. It also stinks that removing the pompoms on the dress would leave behind holes.

If you can do better than what I did, give it a shot. That is, if you've done texture hacks before. I don't mind if people copy my ideas, as long as they don't edit my textures without giving me credit.

MarcBuckley

Smash Journeyman
if it turns out only you are going to help on this then you might get an exclusive copy of my kuja peach screw everyone else im sure you've all heard of the little red hen perhaps i'll get more feed back from KC:MM when i post it on the staff blog if not then yeah you know my decision

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
if it turns out only you are going to help on this then you might get an exclusive copy of my kuja peach screw everyone else im sure you've all heard of the little red hen perhaps i'll get more feed back from KC:MM when i post it on the staff blog if not then yeah you know my decision
Sry I just have no knowledge of Kuja, dissidia style. :cry:

Does anyone do their textures with GIMP?

I'm just a little bit confused on things

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I like those modifications you made :O
Though I didn't like the last one so much.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Someone should totally make me an aqua Peach with a blooper symbol on her racket.

^___^

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Hmm are you not fond of the last one because I took bad snapshots?

.....yea I dont like the red Peach so much D:

I must make a better one (BLOOPER)?

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
I dont have a Download link for the Daisy texture :(

I may need to get a account for file hosting

People like the Sunny Peach/Daisy? O__O

Top Bottom