• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☆Peach Boutique☆ Snapshots, Artwork & Textures

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
i wish my updated patchouli gets in that ;.; when i release her ofcourse

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
im remaking patchouli, and sofar shes coming along just wonderfully ^_^

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
New Patchouli is done!

Patchhouli Knowledge-Touhou Series

As much as i like Krimzons Patchouli texture, i think this one is much more accurate. plus it has my personal flare to it ^_^

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
Hehe thanks for the positive feedback so far ^_^ oh and air, the jewel in her brooch is the Philosophers Stone, she uses it for Combining all (or atleast most) of her Elemental Spells into high volume Danmaku (Bullet hell) barrages

Patchouli is nicked named the 1 week wizard, for one reason. each of the elements in japan represent a day and patchouli's secret hobby is to use only the magic thats associated with that particular day, nobody really in the touhou cast has picked up on this habit cause she rarely leaves her library and hardly ever fights. And when she goes all out, she will attempt to combine all of her magic into super spells, but often fails due to her Asthma, Anemia, and overall poor health x.x

heres a list of the japanese elements in association with days of the week

Monday: Moon
Tuesday: Fire
Wednesday: Water
Thursday: Wood
Friday: Metal
Saturday: Earth
Sunday: Sun

so if its Tuesday, she mainly uses Fire Magic, and if its wednesday she will use water spells and etc.

Xyless

Smash Master
All right. Is there any tutorial to tell me what all I have to do to get the textures onto my computer or how to edit the PCS files?

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Is texture editing for Brawl difficult to do? I have a few ideas and I've done some texture editing for 3D models.
It depends on who you're editing. Kirby is very easy. Donkey Kong however, is infamous for having numerous indexed textures, and his texture parts are quite hard to figure out.

At least for Peach, she's rather easy to modify, and you can even make portions of her dress transparent.

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
*sigh* i wish u could make peach's eyes heterochromic, cause 1 i wanna make my RPG character, and 2 i wanna make Suiseseki (if thats how its spelled)

Xyless

Smash Master
EDIT: Now with download links at the end!

After finally getting to find the pack of base textures, I decided to get right to work. I had a bit of fun messing around, and made some simple but effective textures in my opinion. What are they, you ask? Well, the big two are these:

Why, I switched all of Peach's "Peach" textures to have the Daisy hair instead! Also, I edited the red texture to have a parasol that was more suitable for its color.

Each outfit has its own Daisy. (note for the obvious: mine are on the left)

Also, after doing all that, I decided "what the heck" and took it further! PEACH DAISY TIME!

Now you may think that I'm done with that. But I'm not! I also made separate textures for each Peach's racket/pans!

A special note with Daisy's racket (which is why it isn't posted above). I decided to personalize it a little. You know, make it more "Daisy".

What do you guys think?

EDIT: Forgot to mention a part that got a good chuckle from me. I left in Daisy's undies with her reskins, as with Peach.

EDIT2: Now with downloads! There are 3 options: one is just the daisy textures (and Peach Daisy texture), another is just the custom weapons, and the last is both (so all Daisies and Custom weapons).
Daisies & Peach Daisy
Peach Weapons
Daisies + Peach Weapons
All of the Above

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Lol, those are actually really good xd. But I like Peach more as a Blondie. Except for the white dress one. * Gonna use the blond Daisy-Peach and the brown white-dress Peach *

PS. A simple request of me:
I liked Peach's hair more when it was "yellow". I find her hair a bit too blond now. Besides, yellow hair first the Brawl graphics more. Can you make it please? (A).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Pretty good edits with the cloths and the weaponry.

also, why am I not surprised by the edit of those two pictures? 9_9 <~~rolls eyes

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
The shield is covering everything :(

and Peach with Daisy's costume is NICE! I'd use it.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801

(my Peach is on the left)

Is that what you wanted? Here is the file if so (just for that color): http://www.mediafire.com/file/dnmjwmzgmiz/More Blonde Peach.pcs

I can add it to the other colors as well, but I won't be home until like 6 CST (would do it then).
Lol, that looks actually pretty strange XD. Her hair yellow but her dress is too light ;p But I'll test it, maybe it looks better in the game itself.

Oh and C Spyker, that's an awesome color you used. Looking good.

Xyless

Smash Master
Well, I've talked to the old man, and now I've learned how to catch some Peaches. Now to go surfing by this cave and...OH NO!

(left side is the WIP that the Missingno Peach is from)

It's randomly transparent all over the place, and hilariously colored. Though I think I now know what section I was coloring now. :D

Yes, this needed to be posted.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/lttkvmdzi5k/Missingno.pcs

C.S. Dinah

Smash Champion
Lol, that looks actually pretty strange XD. Her hair yellow but her dress is too light ;p But I'll test it, maybe it looks better in the game itself.

Oh and C Spyker, that's an awesome color you used. Looking good.
Oh thanks I thought no one saw those images I posted xD

I'm going to try make it a tad bit better!

Top Bottom