• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

★ KotC: First Down-Last Stand ★ 8/14

falco03

Smash Lord
^^^^how does that make no scense.random people just be hyping him for know reason when i dont even care for dude like that. If hes good thats one thing but not the best in the world -_-

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
I don't know who was saying Brood is the best in the world but who ever was saying that has some ******** logic.

He's not even best in Japan, not even top 3 I hear so there's no way he's best in the world.

san.

1/Sympathy = Divide By Zero
NNID
Sansoldier
3DS FC
4957-2846-2924
The only Olimar I saw Brood play was Fino, and Fino didn't do to well against him. Brood probably didn't play Logic though. If he played Logic and said that, I don't know what to say. Hopefully he has more hope for U.S. Olis after playing Dabuz (and there's still RichBrown on the other side, too)

I wish 9B would have came because his vids pretty much amaze me lots of the time.

CO18

Smash Hero
ganbaranai or w/e his name is ddd>9b's. naw but theyre about the same but his ddd is much tighter. 9b just sits like seibrik lmao. I wish theyd come too

unless u were talking about 9b's snake/ics

QUIVO

Smash Master
2 things

1) why would you trash talk japanese when as far as I know they are only respectful?
2) did brood really say american olimars suck? Can you guys tell me what else they said? Like, every single thing? I would really like to know. It reflects how I will view them, so I would like to know everything.
IIRC in the Apex interview livestream, he said American Oli's really need to step it up. I don't think he necessarily said they suck, but he pretty much said they're not good. He said very vague things like "olimar's moves are faster than you think," and such. I wouldn't say it was really disrespectful, but more enlightening I guess.

Then again, it could've all been lost in translation.

QUIVO

Smash Master
I remember them saying they were going to win money....

I thought that was funny and kinda cute lol. IMO, that was the only thing that came off borderline cocky/disrespectful from what I remember in the interview. I kinda think it was just for fun and IRL trolling

big bad wolf

Smash Journeyman
its gotta be in tourney son.. i would ship it, buts its gonna cost moar. >_>

are u the DK i played?

@keitaro, qft

ppl should stop hatin on Japan. they are indeed humble. no boasting nor raging. u guys need to find something else to talk about.

ggs to all i played. nice seeing everyone again.
lol no I am the wolf that played you in the end of the tournament

MrsSaturnandWatch

Smash Journeyman
I haz teh Wapanese at my house. I asked what exactly did Brood say and this is what came up
" American Olimars need to be faster "
Brood was interested in American Olimars play style too.

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
I would just like to point out that Kingz never, ever beat me in that $5 MM with his D3 at Bum's Gamers Tournament back in December of 2009. He came pretty close on Delfino bc of some chain grabs lol. But then I d-air spiked his *** in the water ftw. It went to game 3, but he did not win. That is all.

Luigi player

Smash Master
I remember them saying they were going to win money....

I thought that was funny and kinda cute lol. IMO, that was the only thing that came off borderline cocky/disrespectful from what I remember in the interview. I kinda think it was just for fun and IRL trolling
Brood said he tries/hopes to place in the money at the Apex interview... don't know if he said something else somewhere else.

BIGM1994

Smash Champion
I would just like to point out that Kingz never, ever beat me in that $5 MM with his D3 at Bum's Gamers Tournament back in December of 2009. He came pretty close on Delfino bc of some chain grabs lol. But then I d-air spiked his *** in the water ftw. It went to game 3, but he did not win. That is all.
hmm my bad i can recall him telling me this but maybe i heard wrong

RedyBz

Smash Cadet
once again dabuz has proven why he is the bess olimar in the world :i
lolno. He still has yet to beat M2k, Ally atleast. Even though he could very well be the best, i'm just not convinced. Plus apparently Brood isn't even the best Olimar in Japan from what i heard.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
that isnt a bad thing. why are you all offended? smh.
i don't know exactly what he said, but the way he said it was seemingly arrogant, cocky, and offensive way and it was meant to insult american olimars, but, maybe its just olimar pride that makes us (especially me) offended...:mad088:

Nosboss

Smash Cadet
i don't know exactly what he said, but the way he said it was seemingly arrogant, cocky, and offensive way and it was meant to insult american olimars, but, maybe its just olimar pride that makes us (especially me) offended...:mad088:
Are we talking about the same Japanese?

ADHD

Smash Hero
nobody freakin plays that booty character. American olis.. we have like 3.

ICs are booty, too.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
Anyone happen to find a silver Gamecube controller with a Fox sticker on it?
Reposting. This belongs to my friend that came with his girlfriend. Stealing is gay, especially from new players. If you've seen this around or picked it up by mistake, just let me know.

Top Bottom