• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Dag crap it! You guys suck hard! I'm judging at Maize High School tonight, and there's a blizzard coming up! lol

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Oh yes.. I forgot about the bad weather. Anyway, unless I state otherwise, assume that I will start hosting today at the same bat-time, same bat-channel (5 PM).

Update: I just got contracted for some computer work. Until I update this again, please assume that start time is 7PM now. And please drive safe today.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I wish Razor and Ratman could get together sometime. I'd want to see that match or team up. I don't think I'm coming to Karma's tonight. The weather is ********. I can't even get any traction in front of my own house right now.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Zeton whats your icon of?
My chaos rune.

i am so glad nothing has happened here yet. note i say yet cause its coming. i bet you guys wish you had a heated driveway like me :)
I rather shovel the driveway myself so I can get stronger let alone get used to cold temperatures.

Technology can get u so far...but what will happen when that's gone?
Hard work and exercise is where it's at in my book. ^^

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
I won't be going to Karma's tonight.
Roads are awful and it was a 30 minute drive before the ice.
If anyone wants to Brawl on the North/West side of town I'll be willing to open up.

[[I have no extra tvs or setups now]]

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Okay the computer appointment was rescheduled. So I'm back home now. Understandably I don't expect many of you to show up today. :laugh:

But if you do, please remember to leave your shoes in the garage.

Ratman

Smash Journeyman
I agree Inferno a Twin snake match up with Razer would be epic, and i would like some ditto matches against a fellow SNAKE fourteen year old

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
Was the info discussed on WED never posted or am I just blind. Oh, sorry, can't make it tonite.

Nothing was finalized so there was nothing to post, you didnt miss out on anything.

Andy: This is the Ippo Makunouchi texture for Little Mac that I made. To load this from an SD card you will need to put the texture in as the following: Private\Wii\App\RSBE\pf\item\Littlemac\*file here*

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=PF3W7QFN

If it doesnt work right just let me know and I can probably fix it.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
I think I've been playing too much Brawl lately. I was just playing my DKC2 rom and all-of-a-sudden started trying to discover ATs with that spider-helper you get. lol

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Btw I go to Maize High! ^^
Oh, you do? That's cool. I've only been there twice to judge Public Forum Debate rounds. East was my school, though.

If anyone talks down on high schools, then Mr. Doom will label you as SIGNIFICANTLY CHILDISH.

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
My chaos rune.

I rather shovel the driveway myself so I can get stronger let alone get used to cold temperatures.

Technology can get u so far...but what will happen when that's gone?
Hard work and exercise is where it's at in my book. ^^

have you seen me in the last 8 years? im ****ing fat. i dont give a **** about excersise XD

and karma wins again lawl

Top Bottom