• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

-Tempest-

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1413-9980
Hmm... Ok. I think I can set up my finances to be able to go to WHOBO, even if I have to pay at the door. HYPE!

BoRn

Smash Apprentice
adobe cs4 master collection! all i need now is a scanner and the tips for tablet pins an ill starting my manga then into animated shorts.

fragbait

Smash Master
Hey Cameron, I didn't mean to blast you, it's just bad choice of words. I've done it too, no offense taken.

I officially propose making Mr. Doom the Wordmaster. Votes?

I'm going to be trying to raise up some money to go, a hundred seems like almost enough if I starve. I'll raise up as much as possible and we should look for the cheapest places in town, like a cheap pizza place. Lil' Ceasars anyone?

Oh, Mr. Doom, I'll get you your money, you have my word man.

Let me know if there's anything going on this weekend. PM me on here as my phone is no good right now.

Clel

Smash Journeyman
Actually, the travel issue could be solved if BoJangles is willing to let us borrow his van in exchange for someone's car (so he still has some wheels). I don't remember his van much, but if I'm right we could seat eight via floor if need be, we'll need a for-sure going list with another list of people wanting to go but pending, and a third list for drivers or someone who'd be willing to swap vehicles wit Jangles if he approves.

Here's a quick updated version of Inferno's list:

~*~Drivers~*~

~*~For Sures~*~
Zeton
Domo
Ky
Inferno
Affinity
Tempest
Fragbait
Clel

~*~Pending~*~
SuperGamer

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
When is the mini tournament gonna start tomorrow?
School Night...=\

Clel

Smash Journeyman
well we're sorta limited on options... besides if Zeton+Supergamer can't drive nobody would be able to go at all.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Good, cuz I don't like him...

Random note: I've noticed that you've all been getting my name right. Good! And don't go not calling me Mr. Doom! And keep getting it right!

Karmacide

Smash Lord
This is the greatest thing I've seen all day.

War... has changed.

Hey question for you guys: how much do you think it costs to pay for the electricity that we expend at these Wednesday/Sunday get-togethers? The energy bill was unusually high last month and she's convinced that it's because we're gaming so many days downstairs. She's probably going to be raising my rent.

I personally think it's because of the crappy heating and air in the house and the water heating tank that blew up last month.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
I'm looking through my post history. I think I started last September/August. But hey! Blast from the past~!

09/23/2008.
I like watching videos of myself play. I can see my own bad habits, but the problem is trying to break those habits. Some things I'll be working on:

1) Stop finishing my strings if they're being blocked...
2) Mix up my defense, I block more than spot dodge and roll. I get grabbed a lot.
3) Work more aerials into my game.
4) Strengthen my throwing game.
I think I've gotten to about 75% percent of what I wanted to do out of these goals!

Karmacide

Smash Lord

BUSTAH NUT! er...WOLF!

LOL. ARE YOU OKAY?! GET SHEERIOUS! GEEEEEEEESE!

Okay after comparing last years statements to the current year's: The bills are pretty consistent... with the exception of the month in question. In fact, most of the months from last year are using more energy than we are now. I wonder what was going on last year. I can't remember.

Conclusion: these gaming events barely make a dent on the electricity bill. Probably just a couple bucks.

Karmacide

Smash Lord
Sometimes I wish this thread was a chat room instead.

Karma Spam attack! Alerting Mr. Doom:

Great deal on craiglist. 32 inch Samsung $99.

This thing is probably 200 pounds! It's a flat screen though, so the chances of it having s-video, component inputs are very good. I'd email the seller for the model number, but I'm off the market for TVs. :)

Karmacide

Smash Lord
hey andy thanks again for covering me.
You're welcome. It's no biggie.

Note: No sign of the Wii cleaning kit yet. The thing was being shipped from Canada, so maybe Ally intercepted it and C-4 stage spiked it.

Also, tomorrow, I should have received my shipment of SD cards. For anyone that needs one, I'll sell you a 1GB for 5 dollars...
and a BJ.

Zeton

Smash Lord
NNID
ZetonX
Well if I'm driving I might as well prepare my car for the long trip, so I'll take it into the shop probably Saturday for a tune up/check up.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Thanks anyway, Karma, but I would rather not lug a TV that weighs more than me.

Should I bring my recording gear this evening?

Top Bottom