• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

☁ Wichita Kansas Area Discussion ☁ Let's Play Every Mario Party Board

Should we start doing the Kansas PRs again?

• Total voters

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
For sound: Audio Record Wizard.
An extremely useful tool. Records sound as you play it on your pc speakers so as long as your pc can play it, the program can record it.
Does it also capture video? I have a program that captures audio already (WavePad), and it does a pretty good job at it, too.

I woulda said so sooner but I've been playing KH ReCOM for the last... 3 hours or so.
Hmm... I need to finish off Riku's Reverse Rebirth story already... So much gaming to do, but the break is over... :(

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Everyone that is interested in/planning on going to WHOBO, please be sure to be at Andy's on Wednesday.

I really want to start working out the details early (Housing Arrangements, Teammate Choices, Cars Going, Driver Assignments)

EDIT: If you've never been to a big Brawl tournament outside of Wichita, NOW IS YOUR CHANCE!

Your performace at WHOBO will be a huge factor in deciding the next KPRs in May!!!

fource

Smash Lord
NNID
LeThienWasMyHero
My mom just said she's okay with me going to WHobo but in the end my dad gets the final say so it's still not set in stone.

I've already told Steven but my car is off limits. I'm willing to drive though. =D

Firestormzero0

Smash Ace
i wont be able to make it to andy's on wednesday cuz i got work, and idk if ill be able to make it to whobo but ill try. cuz it sounds like too much fun. :)

fragbait

Smash Master
You all know that I can't be at ANY Wednesday function, but I do want to go. Affinity, can you PM me the points that will come up on Wed so that I can be prepared? And no "If X person goes I won't go". This is WHOBO.

zyklon

Smash Cadet
Man you guys should have come to WI to take everyone's (but Lain's) monies. Actually there were a few good players up there but most were pretty disappointing. I guess since wisconsin is a terrible place it just makes everyone play terrible. I didn't make it out of pools again and played like a total scrub the entire time we were there, cheesejohns. And it snowed, what the hell?!

Also missouri hasn't seen you guys in decades (except for me seeing affinity i think), and probably won't until Kahoka unless some of us decide to go to WHOBO or something.

Nicole

Smash Champion
I don't. They probably would've put us all in the same pool and made us all play against each other first and second round.

lrn2TO WI
MO <3 Affinity

IA probably does too.

You guys should've come to WI, the people there didn't laugh at our jokes or even understand humor as far as we could tell. Plus, hunger didn't follow up on his clothes match with me, I think he was scared to lose! (jk)

We're also not probably going to WHOBO because we have Easter. Religion sucks :ohwell:

Holms

Smash Ace
Who's idea was it to host WHOBO during what a very large portion of the US population consider to be a very important day of the year, anyway? "Hey guys, let's have WHOBO during Easter! It's a religious holiday, yeah, but no one celebrates Easter!"

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Alright guys, I've been getting a really cold vibe from a lot of people lately whenever I've gone to Smashfests for the past week or so and I have no idea why.

Somebody wanna explain to me whats going on?

Cook

Smash Master
Nicole i will clothes match you. Multiple times. I might even let you win one if I get tired of wearing my shoes.
You'll probably end up backing out at the last minute just like Hunger did. I'm not sure Nicole can take that kind of disappointment again.

Also, KS always has some sort of drama. :ohwell:

BoJangles

Smash Journeyman
I can't go to WHOBO either; I have to play for Easter services. Making $250 for about six hours of work!

*waves to Missourians (sp?)*

KY_Des

Smash Ace
MO <3 Affinity

IA probably does too.

You guys should've come to WI, the people there didn't laugh at our jokes or even understand humor as far as we could tell. Plus, hunger didn't follow up on his clothes match with me, I think he was scared to lose! (jk)

We're also not probably going to WHOBO because we have Easter. Religion sucks :ohwell:
Forget Easter, it's all about WHOBO baby! And I'll clothes match you. I'll even play with a handicap and start shirtless, just for you :chuckle:

Alright guys, I've been getting a really cold vibe from a lot of people lately whenever I've gone to Smashfests for the past week or so and I have no idea why.

Somebody wanna explain to me whats going on?
No idea =[

You all know that I can't be at ANY Wednesday function, but I do want to go. Affinity, can you PM me the points that will come up on Wed so that I can be prepared? And no "If X person goes I won't go". This is WHOBO.
Man shut the **** up. I've been goin out of my way to be nice to you and not cause problems for everyone else's sake. Don't go out of your way to say unnecessary ****.

Also, you're not important enough to keep me from goin to WHOBO dood, you really aren't. On top of that, let it be known now that I will have no association with you during this tournament. So don't speak to me then bc I will act like you're ****in crazy. I can't let TX see me with some dirty fat nerd scrub kid.

Domo123

Smash Journeyman
I'm also curious about the answer to affinitys question. and there are a lot of changes afoot wit me so I can't wait to see how everythng turns out

KY_Des

Smash Ace
Steve when was the last time something happened? I don't remember you having a smashfest since when you hosted. I'd hope ppl arent actin funny while they're in your house.

Also, I need some serious practice today. I'm gettin really rusty.

Affinity

Smash Hero
NNID
Affinity2412
Nothings really happened. I've just been feeling like certain people have really been distancing themselves from me for some reason.

No big deal though; I was just curious. Things will become answered naturally over time.

On a lighter note...

WHOBO IS IN LESS THAN 3 WEEKS!!!! CAN'T WAIT!!!!!

:)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Dude, wish for a Wii and Brawl. PS3 price sucks. Honestly, I would've gotten a PS3 had Sony not charged so much for putting its blu-ray stuff in it.

The Real Inferno

Smash Hero
I'm gonna make a gay pride version of every character =D

Affinity: I'm pretty sure I spend much of the time when I'm at smashfests talking to you KY and Domo so I'm guessing it's not me. Maybe you've forgotten to shower before the last couple of ones or something?

Stealth Raptor

Smash Legend
I haven't noticed anything odd. Are you sure it's not just in your head?

Also: Screwdriver found. Take that, Stealth!

Also 2: You guys will learn to fear..... OLD SNAKE.
nooooooooooooooooo plan foiled :( at least i still have your ds :D and expect me to come down sometime for no reason. i want to play you guys again. and affinity if wichita disowns you, you can always move to kc and move in with fino ;)

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
I got it the day it came out. I beat the first Gym Leader just seconds ago.

Seriously, I need to find screen capture software for my CPU. Mr. Doom wants his .WAD files to go public.

Holms

Smash Ace
I gots the turtle because I need one for mah pokedex. I WILL NOT use it, though. Starters are broken in story mode.

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
Holms likes it difficult for him.

I'm thinking about training a Crobat this go-around.

BTW, I found screen capture software, but the graphics suck when I load ZDoom. What the heck am I supposed to do...?

Edit: Holms, I could've given you a turtle.
Edit 2: Earlier this day, we were under a Meta Knight B Button Watch. It ended @ 7PM.

supergamer001

Smash Ace
Hate you Steven I really ****ing hate you <3
If Fragbait goes I'm not going unless he hitchhikes. lmfao jk

Yay the doc says I can be social again on Wed. so I'll totally be ready to play with you guys.

Top Bottom